What's new

verizon iphone preorder ship date

Check your email. Just got a new email from Verizon saying we would receive the phones February 10th if we preorder in the morning.

094105-verizon_iphone_dates_500.jpg

Interesting, on or before February 10. Didn't notice that wording.

i'm under the assumption that we will get the phone on either the 4th or 5th.. they have a bunch set aside ready for delivery to pre-order customers. it said right on their website "Get an iPhone 4 from our reserved quantity before they're available to everyone else."

I don't know why they cant just give a straight answer as to when we will get them after pre ordering. Its a simple question.

I'm just curious, but wouldnt it be interesting to know what verizon's shipping bill would be for just the iphone preorders? That thing has got to be astronomical! lol

I'm just curious, but wouldnt it be interesting to know what verizon's shipping bill would be for just the iphone preorders? That thing has got to be astronomical! lol
Either way, we are all paying for it somewhere.

yeah and what ever day they ship them those fedex delivery people will have a busy day.

Either way, we are all paying for it somewhere.

Don't worry. All of us that ordered the 32gb version are covering the shipping bills. :rolleyes: They did include sales tax so I can assume that's going to cover their shipping bill.

I spoke to my cousin who has worked for verizon for years. I asked whether or not i should preorder for in store pickup or delivery. I was going to have him hold me an iphone at the store to make sure there was one in stock for me. BUT His answer was simple:

"Order it for delivery. You will likely get it BEFORE the 10th, and you wont have to come to the store and battle the long lines on the 10th."

what is everyone thinking in terms of when we will have it on our door steps? Sure the obvious "before the 10th" but like before that? Maybe the Fedex overnight is in place? That would be really sweet. Then again I won't be home if it comes :/

I just got off the phone with a Verizon Rep who said they will begin shipping them on the 10th (possibly the 9th) on a first come, first serve basis and depending on where you fall in that you could receive it anywhere from 24-72 hours after that. =/

I hope she doesn't know what she's talking about and we get them asap.