What's new

verizon iphone preorder ship date

garski77

Reaction score
hello all does anyone know if i preorder on the 3rd when will the phone actually ship or when would i receive it? thanks

No idea on if it will go early. Primarily it is understood if you order it on the 3rd, you will have it on the 10th at the latest.

Yeah i personally don't think it will come before the 10th but who knows. If it does come before the 10th i will be one happy mofo.

Yeah i personally don't think it will come before the 10th but who knows. If it does come before the 10th i will be one happy mofo.

Me and you both. This is SUPPOSED to be her Valentine's present. Why don't I think I'll be allowed to get away with that? ROFL

I would think that they would ship it so that it will arrive on the 10th when others can get it in the store. Make sure you are home as you will have to sign for it. Also Verizon will give you a shipping #. I believe they use Fedex. Go the the FedEx site enter your shipping # and sign up for text alerts. They will text you when it is on the truck to be delivered.

I would think that they would ship it so that it will arrive on the 10th when others can get it in the store. Make sure you are home as you will have to sign for it. Also Verizon will give you a shipping #. I believe they use Fedex. Go the the FedEx site enter your shipping # and sign up for text alerts. They will text you when it is on the truck to be delivered.

Verizon rep i spoke with said that apple was actually handling pretty much everything, thus i dont think we will end up with fed ex 1 day shipping like you normally would, im expecting UPS of some sort.

As for a date Apple has not told anyone for sure, im assuming the 10th as well but hope to god i get it early.

If apple is primarily handling things then I would assume fedex 1 day shipping, as thats what they did last year when the iphone4 came out

I'm thinking earlier, otherwise what's the advantage of pre-ordering if you get it the same day that everyone else can get it? That takes away the whole incentive of the pre-order.

I'm thinking earlier, otherwise what's the advantage of pre-ordering if you get it the same day that everyone else can get it? That takes away the whole incentive of the pre-order.

No actually its not. The incentive is Verizon customers get to pre-order to almost guarantee themselves an iPhone 4 while the others who don't pre-order kind of have to take a gamble and hope they get one before stores run out or hope they order it online before Verizon or Apple runs out of stock. I dont think Verizon is actually shipping the pre-ordered iPhones early, Just giving Verizon customers a chance to order before everyone else. Most pre-ordered phones get received on release day but who knows the iPhone might be different since after all this is a game changer for Verizon. I honestly think that other customers would be pissed if Verizon customers got their phones and are using them a week before the others can even get them.

Me and you both. This is SUPPOSED to be her Valentine's present. Why don't I think I'll be allowed to get away with that? ROFL

Yeahhh i don't think you are getting away with it that easy! lmao

No actually its not. The incentive is Verizon customers get to pre-order to almost guarantee themselves an iPhone 4 while the others who don't pre-order kind of have to take a gamble and hope they get one before stores run out or hope they order it online before Verizon or Apple runs out of stock. I dont think Verizon is actually shipping the pre-ordered iPhones early, Just giving Verizon customers a chance to order before everyone else. Most pre-ordered phones get received on release day but who knows the iPhone might be different since after all this is a game changer for Verizon. I honestly think that other customers would be pissed if Verizon customers got their phones and are using them a week before the others can even get them.

Why would they be pissed? Verizon specifically stated that they would be offering them to current customers 1 week early...

from my understanding they will ship the 9th and you ill get them on the 10th

Anyone know if should i pre-order for delivery or in store pickup?!

if it comes on the 11th ill be pretty pissed ill prob go to the store an try an get one

The only thing I would think may prevent people from getting them the 10th is if this strange weather continues. That could affect things for those in the areas involved. Other than that, Verizon and Apple both are typically very good at getting us new items the day we are supposed to receive them.