What's new

Target Preorder Still Waiting...

darita

Reaction score
Preordered on the first day and I'm still waiting for any kind of date for a +128. All they can tell me is that they've had 1 or 2 Pluses, but nothing over 16gb. They tell me Apple is just not shipping Target preorders.
Anyone know serving about this?

Preordered on the first day and I'm still waiting for any kind of date for a +128. All they can tell me is that they've had 1 or 2 Pluses, but nothing over 16gb. They tell me Apple is just not shipping Target preorders.
Anyone know serving about this?
Are you able to cancel your order ? Id try and find one at a store then cancel

I check all the targets every other day for a family member that's on my account. They get iphone 6 pluses ALL the time but only the 16gb models. It never fails. This leads me to believe that target is getting the short end of the stick from Apple in the sense that Apple is only sending them the 16gb model that not too many people want.

I check all the targets every other day for a family member that's on my account. They get iphone 6 pluses ALL the time but only the 16gb models. It never fails. This leads me to believe that target is getting the short end of the stick from Apple in the sense that Apple is only sending them the 16gb model that not too many people want.
This got me curious. There are 3 Apple stores in my state. One doesn't have any available, one has models w/ 16gb only. The third store has 16s and some 124s. The first two stores are located in our states only major city and the third is in our much smaller state capital which is also a college town. Sounds like the 16 is more available than anything else and that scarcity is still the norm. And those are all 6 models, the plus comes in in drive and drabs.

Last edited:
Oct. 20, gave up. Ordered from Apple and delivery is Nov 18 to 25th.