What's new

using iphone 4 in cojucntion with tv

9tjc

Reaction score
hi
can anybody please tell me a definitive awnser of whether or not i can use my tv as a display wirelessly when using my tv. mp 50"plasma is only 2 years old and seems to ne way more advanced than me but i would like to display photos,internet and search you tube etc on my plasma.model no.of my samsung is psq5097hdxae?. version 1.
i am positive this is possible with a little advice from people like youselves with a bit more experience in these areas.
amy help would be appreciated.
regards trevor

The only thing you can display is video saved in the iPod app or 3rd party apps such as netflix. You can't display the home-screen as a dual monitor setup.

There is a way to to display and even control the iphone on a computer. However its not quite optimized for the iphone 4 or support landscape viewing. It would be possible to display your phones screen on your tv through your computer but it would only be good for pictures/web browsing perhaps not even that. Would work ok with a 3g/s except maybe video.

There is a way to to display and even control the iphone on a computer. However its not quite optimized for the iphone 4 or support landscape viewing. It would be possible to display your phones screen on your tv through your computer but it would only be good for pictures/web browsing perhaps not even that. Would work ok with a 3g/s except maybe video.

Yea, the vnc viewer is almost unusable in my opinion... The frame rate is extremely slow.

The only real use I find for it at the moment is by putting my phone somewhere where I get a signal in the house then sitting on the laptop and using a real keyboard to text.

Hopefully it will be updated soon...