What's new

How? iphone 4 VGA out to TV

rt0056

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought a ipda VGA cable, and download a dispaly out, but I can not mirror out my iphone 4 display to my TV, anybody know I missed somethings?
My iphone ios 4.1 , JB already.
Because I want to dispaly all the things, games.... to TV, not only video.

Anyone can help me >.<

Download tvout2 from cydia, or if you want a better and simple option download resupported from cydia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you turn DisplayOut on in settings? Mine works fine, everything shows up on the screen.

Did you turn DisplayOut on in settings? Mine works fine, everything shows up on the screen.

Displayout is an 3rd party app or you mean that it's incorporate in the iOS? if yes then i will ask to know which version of iOS are u using and on iPhone or iPad? Either of them, i've never saw displayout in any settings except one that you can also dowbload from cydia, and i hope that that's what you are talking about.

Displayout is an 3rd party app or you mean that it's incorporate in the iOS? if yes then i will ask to know which version of iOS are u using and on iPhone or iPad? Either of them, i've never saw displayout in any settings except one that you can also dowbload from cydia, and i hope that that's what you are talking about.

He said he downloaded display out, I assumed that he was jailbroken as he was able to download display out.

I already down all app, and my iphone 4 already JB with iso 4.1, but I still can not mirror out to my TV, because I want to play the game on TV.
on youtube you can see the iphone 4 VGA out demo.

Download tvout2 from cydia, or if you want a better and simple option download resupported from cydia.

I already down all app, and my iphone 4 already JB with iso 4.1, but I still can not mirror out to my TV, because I want to play the game on TV.

Install resupported4

Thanks for your information, but I already download the resupported4, any things I still missed ? I also download the apps " displayout " " TVout2" but nothing out put to TV ??

Install resupported4

THanks for your inforamtion, but I already download the resupport4, also I have displayout and TVout2, but still nothing out put to TV. please help me

THanks for your inforamtion, but I already download the resupport4, also I have displayout and TVout2, but still nothing out put to TV. please help me

Uninstall displayout from your device, there is a conflict and thus not allowing any good output. Have obly resupported4 and tvout2 on your device, after uninstalling displayout, let it respring and restart your device by your self again, after that try it out and tell me a good news.
But what is the cable you are using btw?

This is the type of cable you will need, or i will say that this is the one i'm using and it works out perfectely for me with resupported4 and tvout2 in the iDevice. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303874515.687911.jpg

I already install the resupporter4, and also downloaded " displayout"and
"TVout2" also, anythings I still missed? Help Me please.

This is the type of cable you will need, or i will say that this is the one i'm using and it works out perfectely for me with resupported4 and tvout2 in the iDevice. View attachment 950

You one is AV cable out, I think this is only video out, can it also display out the game to TV and mirror out the phone 4 display to TV?

This is the type of cable you will need, or i will say that this is the one i'm using and it works out perfectely for me with resupported4 and tvout2 in the iDevice. View attachment 950

You one is AV cable out, I think this is only video out, can it also display out the game to TV and mirror out the phone 4 display to TV?

Games, every games, ipod videos, safari, iphone video player, tvs app vevo, youtube and everything i'm doing on the phone is mirror to the tv like sms, phone calls mms. The great thing is that it auto size any output video on the tv. No complain at all here at the moment.

Uninstall displayout from your device, there is a conflict and thus not allowing any good output. Have obly resupported4 and tvout2 on your device, after uninstalling displayout, let it respring and restart your device by your self again, after that try it out and tell me a good news.
But what is the cable you are using btw?

Thanks for your kindly reply, I am using the original Apple store ipad VGA cable. which is most people are using for mirror out, searching youtube you can see the most of them are using this one together with "displayout". I attached the photo

Attachments

• $alanalan1981-img600x450-127515655539649vga-6.jpg
    $alanalan1981-img600x450-127515655539649vga-6.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 557