What's new

Need Help for Iphone 4 to connect TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashsidd

Reaction score
Hi der.

Well i'am trying to connect my iphone to my tv by using Tvout 2 mirror. ok it is connecting but when ever i try to play any game, the size of the game (means the display) it goes so big that it doesn't fit the screen. some games are normal its fine if i rotate the game it does rotate in tv as well but most of the game does not fit into it..games like (9mm, modern combat sandstrom, Istunt n many more)... please i need your help. Btw i have attached the pic of the cable i'am using.
end of cable connect to iphone & the other end with 3 cables connect to tv.

Open the cable and snip the red cable. It will work then.

Dear HKWRITE thanks for your concern but please can you decribe me briefly :) coz am not so good in this stuff :)

Open the cable and snip the red cable. It will work then.

Dear justin as u said snip the red cable...means i shall not plug in the red cable in my tv at all...

Em sorry dear Em not so good in english.. :)

kashsidd said:
Dear HKWRITE thanks for your concern but please can you decribe me briefly :) coz am not so good in this stuff :)

Apple tries to support apple products with limitations like yours, but the new software releases on wednesday and Is supposed to short non apple cords.

Apple tries to support apple products with limitations like yours, but the new software releases on wednesday and Is supposed to short non apple cords.

Dear i already got one cable which support my tv but issue is when i connect any game at that time game screen goes so big that it can't display full view. in display all i see some corner part of the game.

You need to use the specific cable for your model iPhone and model TV for this to work. Also it is not a exact mirror of your iPhone it uses only photo apps and video apps. Snip

Moderated: External Link removed in accordance to provision 8 of the iPhoneForums Forum Rules: 8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPhone related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

Last edited by a moderator:
As this thread is over 2 years old, we'll go ahead and close the thread for archive purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.