What's new

Making iphone wireless for my TV

JuneBugSue

Reaction score
I have a new iphone & I'm new to the iphone experience. In addition, I have a new Mitsubishi Unasen Wide Screen TV, which has surround sound and bluetooth capabilities, and has VuDu already installed on it. Unfortunately, the only internet I have in my home is my iphone, and an AT&T connect card that goes in my laptop. My TV requires wireless internet to use netflix, VuDu, etc. Is there a way to may my iphone or connect card wireless? I did download netflix on my iphone, but I'm unsure how that works, do I have to connect my iphone to the TV somehow or will my TV pick up the movie via my bluetooth?? I am soooooo confused, guess I'm just a TechTard!!! Oh one more question.....I do have my iphone connected to my TV via the bluetooth and can play music on it, but can you bluetooth video as well? Sorry for so many questions!

Unless you have the unlimited data plan or have more money than anyone should have, streaming movies will eat your data plan up real fast. And the quality will probably be quite bad. I have DSL at about 3mb and watching video on the iPad is not so bad, but sending it to a big screen TV is awful most of the time, and 3g on the iPhone is much slower than DSL, so it would be even worse. Check as see if DSL is available from your local phone company, its much cheaper than overages on 3g will be. :)