What's new

How? iphone 4 VGA out to TV

Hoo then we are having different cables, but resupported4 should help your cable to function well with your device. And maybe displayout is the one which works well with your cable, as for me tvout2 is the one working well with my cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone are using this ipad VGA out cable? it is quite expensive ~us$31, I hope I won't wast it, From youtube show the demo vedio, which was last year arround July, I think the ios is 4.0 to 4.1

Actually this VGA cable is not only output movie, the powerfull function is output all APPs and games to TV and you can present all your things via the larger display. Until now I still can not activate the cable, I don't know why? I already install all relative apps....Displayout, resupporter4, TVout2..etc. >.<

Thanks all brother....after I check again and again, I found the problem is so stupid >.< I found it can connected but just appear on TV two time, the reason is the iphone poor connection socket, if I wanna to fix the problem I need to repair the socket point

I'm so glad I purchased the Apple HD cables. I use it daily.

What are the applications you using to help the cable display out the videos from your phone to the tv? Are you able to mirror
vevo? Justin.tv? DailyMotion? On your tv? Or what are some of the apps you can mirror from your phone to your tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know know where abouts in the UK you would get this cable? Cheaply?

Thanks