What's new

Urgent please ..>!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneygoddy

Reaction score
hey guys i bought second hand iphone 4 and it was working fine and by mistake i updated it to 5.0 on itune without sim . my iphone supports gevey sim , and i liv in india now the problem is that after updating my iphone whenever i use to insert sim i got error sim card is not supported also same error in itune , and when i start my mobile then there setup begins like selecting language and country after that it sticked to wifi settings and i ignore it and the second option i get is connect to itunes .. but itunes doesnot support my any sim . so please guys suggest me what should i do now ?? should i use redsnow and install cydia via firmware ??? can i jailbreak or install cydia by redsnow to work it out again ?? please reply me asap . thanks

Gurvey sim does not support the 5.o firmware and it also updates the baseband so unless u used a tool to preserve the baseband you cant unlock your phone that way either

If you saved your shsh bloobs, you can down grade back to an earlier firmware and start using your chip again but if you didnt save those bloobs than you are out of luck!

If you saved your shsh bloobs, you can down grade back to an earlier firmware and start using your chip again but if you didnt save those bloobs than you are out of luck!

He cannot downgrade his baseband under any circumstances now he has 04.11.08 on there, even if he has SHSH Blobs for the firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.