What's new

Unable to save shsh blobs using ifaith

ztorque

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm having a problem with ifaith I'm trying to save my shsh from my iphone 4 v4.1 and is that when I start ifaith everything is fine until were is says bat low 0 right then iTunes will startup by it self and ifaith just won't go past that point.what can I do?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm having a problem with ifaith I'm trying to save my shsh from my iphone 4 v4.1 and is that when I start ifaith everything is fine until were is says bat low 0 right then iTunes will startup by it self and ifaith just won't go past that point.what can I do?Thanks in advance
No need to use iFaith for 4.1 SHSH... use TinyUmbrella.

Is that right? I thought tinyumbrella only let's you save shsh whilst apple is still signing firmware, hence the need for a program like ifaith that can take shsh blobs directly from device.

Unfortunately they are only signing 4.1 for 3Gs at this time, I'm not sure about your issues with iFaith but I would suggest trying it on a different computer. Also, are you CDMA or GSM? I have heard a few people say that iFaith does not work with CDMA iPhones

Ok I try it on a different pc without iTunes and the problem is the iphone it self ,it just turns on in the middle of the process while faith is trying to save shsh and as soon the iphone turns on ifaith will lose connection with iphone.
Any ideas why?

iFaith requires that your device be in DFU mode which requires iTunes so you must do it on a computer which has iTunes installed.

iFaith requires that your device be in DFU mode which requires iTunes so you must do it on a computer which has iTunes installed.

oh i see well the first pc i used has itunes and this is what happend when I start ifaith everything is fine until were is says bat low 0 right then iTunes will startup by it self and ifaith just won't go past that point.what can I do?

thanks

Also, it might sound obvious but do you have a working internet connection? Ifaith needs to connect to iTunes and iTunes connects to Internet during process. I tried to use faith without connection once and it behaved like yours does.