What's new

Cannot save SHSH with iFaith

chantelle310

Reaction score
Hey guys, been trying to save my SHSH with ifaith since this morning and still no luck. Im running 4.3.5 and wanted to save my SHSH before i do the update to 5.0.1 tonight. Im using iFaith v.1.2.1. The problem i have is once i get the the part where it says 'detecting IOS' it stays on that screen for a while until the phone itself then after waiting for around 20mins goes into recovery mode.

Any help guys? Really wanna update to ios5 by tonight at the latest if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, been trying to save my SHSH with ifaith since this morning and still no luck. Im running 4.3.5 and wanted to save my SHSH before i do the update to 5.0.1 tonight. Im using iFaith v.1.2.1. The problem i have is once i get the the part where it says 'detecting IOS' it stays on that screen for a while until the phone itself then after waiting for around 20mins goes into recovery mode.

Any help guys? Really wanna update to ios5 by tonight at the latest if possible.

Hey!! Can you somehow give me the SHSH blobs if you manage to save them??? I'm stuck in BB 4.11.08 and can't downgrade so I really need them for 4.3.5!! Cydia didn't cache them. If you can, I'll help you with the upgrade to 5.0.1! Don't make the mistake of upgrading without saving your SHSH or your gone!!!

Please respond.

Last edited:
Hey!! Can you somehow give me the SHSH blobs if you manage to save them??? I'm stuck in BB 4.11.08 and can't downgrade so I really need them for 4.3.5!! Cydia didn't cache them. If you can, I'll help you with the upgrade to 5.0.1! Don't make the mistake of upgrading without saving your SHSH or your gone!!!

Please respond.

Bro??? LOL.. I cant give you my shsh no im sorry, even if i chose to i believe that each phone is unique to its own shsh and only work on your own device.

OK SEEMS AS THOUGH I HADNT GOT THE LATEST VERSION, v1.4.1 SEEMS TO HAVE DONE THE TRICK

Hey, you won't lose your SHSH if you can give them to me. Also you have iPhone 4, which means it would work for me. Please, I really need them in order to downgrade my device!!

Please send them to my e-mail [Moderator edit: No personal e-mails. Please, read our rules!], I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you won't lose your SHSH if you can give them to me. Also you have iPhone 4, which means it would work for me. Please, I really need them in order to downgrade my device!!

SHSH blobs cannot be used on any other device other than the original iPhone. They are built using the ICCID of the iPhone. This cannot be changed, fixed or otherwise used for any other device. There is no way around it!

Please, stop asking for SHSH blobs. You can't use them even if someone sent them to you. CAN'T.

Thanks.

Marilyn

SHSH blobs cannot be used on any other device other than the original iPhone. They are built using the ICCID of the iPhone. This cannot be changed, fixed or otherwise used for any other device. There is no way around it!

Please, stop asking for SHSH blobs. You can't use them even if someone sent them to you. CAN'T.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Thanks for explaining it to him propperly. Even if you could share em i wouldnt do.

Thanks for explaining it to him propperly. Even if you could share em i wouldnt do.

I wish you'd all shush with the shsh blobs. (Laughs out loud) shsh really does read as shush to me. Little things eh!

iHolophyte

Hey guys. This happened to me for the first time. I just bought today an iphone running 4.2.1. I wanted to save SHSH before I upgrade to 5.0.1. But when I start dumping the SHSH it goes till point 13 and is looping LLB, dumping, LLB, dumping... Why this happens ?
Thanks

P.S.
Forgot to mention it is iPhone 4 16gb

Last edited:
Really no reason to save 4.3.5 SHSH since 4.3.5 only has a tethered jailbreak. 5.0.1 is the SHSH you should be worried about and it can be saved with TinyUmbrella!

Really no reason to save 4.3.5 SHSH since 4.3.5 only has a tethered jailbreak. 5.0.1 is the SHSH you should be worried about and it can be saved with TinyUmbrella!

I know but I just want to have it saved. And it is not 4.3.5 it is 4.2.1. Do you know I am getting this loop ?