What's new

Cannot save shsh blogs ?

london29

Reaction score
Hi. Ive been trying to save my shsh blogs using tiny umbrella for some time now but still havent had any luck at all. It doesnt connect at all. Ive tried admin mode and still nothing. I think i read in the past about deleting the last line of a script but im not sure. Also is there any point at all in saving my shsh blogs on my iphone 4s ios 5.1.1. Thanks

The signing window for 5.1.1 is closed....you cannot save your SHSH blobs for 5.1.1 now...

Is it that TinyUmbrella can't connect to Cydia's servers? Or is it that there aren't any blobs to save. As Bula mentioned, if you jailbroke your iPhone and opened Cydia at least once when the iOS 5.1.1 signing was still open, they'll be on Cydia's server. If you jailbroke it after the signing window closed, you can't retrieve them anymore.

Yes i believe they are on cydias servers and yes the problem is i cannot connect to cydias servers. what now ? thanks

Use RedSn0w and TinyUmbrella. Make sure you run as administrator. And that you have the ECID to manually input if needed, especially if you're using the TinyUmbrella method.

willerz2 said:
Use RedSn0w and TinyUmbrella. Make sure you run as administrator. And that you have the ECID to manually input if needed, especially if you're using the TinyUmbrella method.

How do I use red snow and tiny umbrella together. I used absinthe to jail break my phone .

Meant to say or, not and. If you see them on the Cydia mainpage, then they're saved. You should be able to retrieve them when you plug your device in and select "Save All SHSHs". Or if your device cannot be detected, you'll need to find the ECID of your device (which I believe can be found in RedSn0w under identify) and plug it in manually into TinyUmbrella next to "Manual ECID"

Hi thanks for your help. Where can i download red snow and when i plug the information into tiny umbrella is the ECID the SHSH of my device ?

No. ECID is electronic chip ID, which is like a serial number and is unique to your device. You can find it using identify in RedSn0w or by putting yor device into DFU mode and finding it under properties of your iPhone in your device manager.

By putting it in manually into TinyUmbrella, you're searching Cydia's servers for your iPhone's related blobs