What's new

TSSCHECKER

gadget069

Reaction score
I went to pull the blob for my phone and tsschecker came back with the blob for 10.3.1 wasn't being signed by Apple anymore. What to do? It's been 5 or 6 years since I've jailbroken a phone.

There's no jailbreak for 10.3.1 yet, and iOS 10.3.1 is the latest software version for iDevices. If a jailbreak for it becomes available, you can do it as long as your iPhone has 10.3.1 installed, or as long as Apple signs it. Everything else is impossible.

I'm on 10.3.1 and wanted to backup the blob and came back with Apple not signing the blob anymore.

That will not work. As soon as Apple stops signing 10.3.1, you won't be able to use it.

While installing a software, iTunes connects to Apple's servers, which make sure you don't try installing an iOS that's not signed. If you try this, you'll get an error. It won't be possible to proceed.

Reactions: 933
It's been nagging me to update the last few days. Do I need the blobs? Should I say screw it and update then get a blob of the most recent version of iOS and wait for a jailbreak?

Ok I used TSS Saver - 1Conan. What size should the blobs be?

IMG_1082.JPG