What's new

Too many JD problems!!

speed4tu

Reaction score
I have jailbroken twice using iPhone 4S. Version 1 and 3 of absinthe. Once just jailbroken without restoring first. That was a nightmare. Phone froze up after every incoming call. Had to reboot afterwards to get back off the call screen. Then music would never play. I am using iTunes match. Tried multiple things for that to work to no avail. Then restored JB again and everything worked perfectly until I was listening to music through headphones. Music would stop about every 5-10 minutes even after dl'ing into phone first. Would be like I had never even started the music after looking at phone. Now I just finally clean restored back to stock. Hoping that all this will get worked out eventually so I can enjoy my jailbreak again. I have had iPhone 3g, 3gs, and iPhone 4 jailbroken for extended periods and fully themed and never had the first issue with any of them.

You should always do a fresh restore before jailbreaking and set up as new iPhone. Restoring backups or jailbreaking a device which you have been using for a while is known to cause problems. I jailbroke my iPhone4S off a fresh restore and it hasn't any problems at all.

The last time I did it I did as a fresh new phone. Only problem was the music stopping every 5-10 minutes. And while riding my motorcycle this is a problem and annoying. Guess I'll be in jail for the time being. :-(. Miss 3G unrestrictor the most. And iblacklist.

Well, you can be a part of the highly exclusive jailed/inmate crew if you would like. We all do not wish to jailbreak and love our factory iOS devices :)

Chris951 said:
Well, you can be a part of the highly exclusive jailed/inmate crew if you would like. We all do not wish to jailbreak and love our factory iOS devices :)

$5 says your phone is Jailbroken