What's new

Problems with iPhone4S After Jailbreaking

FactoryPlus

Reaction score
I've been having a series of problems with my iPhone4S I'm wondering if you guys can help me out.

1st- Before JB phone was working perfectly fine
2nd- When JB'd everything was fine till I wanted to hear my music through the speaker. Pressed Play button not a
Sound came out the speaker. Then I tried out an app that has music played it perfectly.
3rd- Restored the phone JB'd it again , this time around it didn't want to get passed the Absinth . It kept asking me
to Enable VPN , when I enabled it could not connect .(I am doing this while connected to wifi)
After 10 tries I decided to give up and just Restore and leave it unJailbroken .
4th- After Restore , got all my stuff from iCloud all contacts pictures apps etc. (Problem still persists that I cannot
Play music through speaker from music stored on my phone)

What could be the problem ??!??!

Oh sorry guys, the phone is not actually mine it's a friends but I don't understand cause I have jailbroken

3-iPhone4S's (2-AT&T , 1-Sprint)
1-iPhone4 (AT&T)
1-iPad2

My cousin who has jailbroken before aswell as me , he has reported to me the same proble
But he hasn't tried to fix the issue. ( he says he doesn't care ) LOL

Sounds like something with the device itself, you should take it to an apple store to have it checked out

Sounds like something with the device itself, you should take it to an apple store to have it checked out
Thank you for the reply , Seems like I am going to tell my friend that. But is there anyone else who has had same problem and got it fixed?

Funny About this all is that if he gets a phone call the ringtone will play on the speaker but for some reason will not play the music stored inside the phone through the speaker

Tell me about it , Is there anyone else with this same problem ? or that knows how to fix it ?

OMG. same thing happened to me on the iPhone 4s. Go to your wireless provider or apple store and get it replaced!!

Got some news , My friend said that all his songs completed loaded from his iCloud backup and now its playing fine. Now to figure out my Cousins iPhone issue wich is the same aswell.
But my friend actually wants to try and jailbreak again .. :)