What's new

The official I've pre-ordered my iPhone 4S Thread!

Pre-ordered mine on Verizon.com on Friday about 5:20PM. Got an email stating: "
Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11.

You will receive notification once it has shipped."

Can't wait as this is my 1st iPhone. I went with a 16GB Black 4S.

I was on the fence about getting a 4S but reading all the positive things about it here and on the Internet convinced me to get one. I pre-ordered a black 64GB 4s from AT+T.
Got an email from AT+T saying expect the shipping date to be 14 to 21 days from order date so mine will be shipped at the earliest October 22nd.

Last edited:
Well since I have been checking status on the ole IPad2 I decided to check on the pc. I was wondering where all these people were seeing check marked boxes ( Att premiere). Mine is pre-ordered but still no charge on my credit card. The premiere store phone number says ready for shipment. It's funny how you get different status's from different places.

I have to admit, this whole pre-ordering and anticipation is fun. I have never participated in this kind of thing. Infect I have only bought one cell phone. I usually take the normal free phone!!!

Ordered mine, Black 32GB! My first iPhone ever. Im really excited for the change from Android!

I have got the black 16GB coming to replace the 4 I have with the same. The UPS tracking page shows mine in Louisville, KY after first leaving China, landing in Hong Kong and then Alaska. I'm in Portland, OR so the dang thing flew right over me. They have to go to certain sorting areas first. But no worries, it's on time for delivery the 14th.

BTW, if you haven't recieved an official shipping email from Apple you can go to the UPS tracking page, ignore the tracking number text field and go down to "track by reference" and put the phone number associated with the account and you can track it that way early.

Reserved mine this morning and getting it tomorrow, can't wait. I got the 16GB black version on Verizon. Don't need the bigger memory models since I just stream all my movies/songs as opposed to putting on device itself.

Been told mine is coming tomorrow instead now :( but hey it's only a day :) congrats to those who's came today let us know what it's like plz :)

went out to the store to get my iphone 4s 16gb but when i got there the lady had just sold the last one. so i just reserved it for when it comes in. i didnt want to get any more gb because i dont need it and cause its more money lol

Mine is on the truck and out for delivery!!

We at Ensqaured.com have pre-ordered many iPhone 4 devices as replacement units to cover for Lost and Stolen iPhone insurance.