What's new

The official I got my iPhone 5s thread!

Got mine as well - also loving fingerprint unlock... once you get into the habit of holding your finger on the home button an extra second after pressing it, it's INCREDIBLY handy...
the fingerprint unlock makes purchasing things in the AppStore so wonderful!

I stopped by the Verizon store yesterday, fully expecting that they wouldn't have any. I lucked out. All they had was the grey in 64GB. I wasn't going to get it but they offered me $200 for my 4S, so with that the price came out to be the same as if I had just picked up a 16GB like I planned. I think it worked out well.

Hey everyone, finally figured out how to post on here..I've been a stalker for some time...anyway got my space gray 32gb 5s. Our Verizon only had the space gray and said they were never sent any gold and only about 8 white ones. So far I'm loving it. The fingerprint scanner is more useful than I thought it would be :) Have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone 5s 32gb Verizon

I went online to the Apple Store to order a gold iPhone 5S yesterday morning, 9-23-13 fully intending to wait until the end of October for delivery. During the check out process it told me I could pick it up at a local iPhone Store. Completed the order and dropped by on the way home from work & picked up the phone. Set it up & woke up to it's alarm feature this morning. Sweet!

Now this morning I read online that Apple has discountinued this instore pick up option. Double Sweet! (for me, sorry for others)

I got mine. Yesterday. I love it. Some little problems. But. It's no biggy

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Wow. That is a big problem to me. I would visit apple on that one. Hope mine doesn't have that issue. Good luck

I have the AT&T 5S 16GB Gold & I don't have that problem.

Hello! Just purchased my very first iPhone! (Switched from Droid) I went with the black/space gray 32gb. I was able to snag the last black leather apple case from the Verizon store next door! Awesome phone! Absolutely love it so far.

The best and quickest way to use touch ID is to lightly touch your finger on the home button for a millisecond and then press down on the button and immediately let go. It unlocks immediately. No extra second of waiting. Touch ID knows your finger is on the button, even if you don't depress or push down on the button.

The best and quickest way to use touch ID is to lightly touch your finger on the home button for a millisecond and then press down on the button and immediately let go. It unlocks immediately. No extra second of waiting. Touch ID knows your finger is on the button, even if you don't depress or push down on the button.

I just realized that yesterday. Very cool! I really love this phone!

Hello everyone. I have come back to the iphone after 2 years of android, but I like windows phone 8 too- having the lumia 521. I am an equal opportunity user. lol. :) And I confess to being a phone swapper! :p I originally got the iphone 5 the week before the 5s release and after thinking about it, went back to Best Buy with the phone, box, and receipt on the off chance they had a 5s I could swap. Sure enough they did ( boy was I surprised!) and I have had it about a week. I wanted the grey (I like the black front), but all they had was 1 silver 32 gb, so I grabbed it. I really like it alot! Am getting used to the white face. I am patiently waiting for the JB though.

YAYA! 50 years later I got my 64GB Space grey iPhone 5S... I am at work and cant touch it for another 4.5 hours though :(

I was going to make a video but I was so late getting it that probably the whole world received theirs before me :D