What's new

The official "I pre-ordered the iPhone 5S" thread

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So who's placed their order for the iPhone 5S?

doesent seem to allow me to do so on the uk website atm, but I will be ordering the black 64gb model

So it's buy online on the day and try get it quick or go camp outside the apple store, only another 10 days though

5C presagles begin 9/13 5S sales begin 9/20, no presale

I am currently using the 4s and can't decide between the lesser expensive 5C and the powerhouse 5S. I think I'm just beginning to sway towards the 5S though, even though I think it is hideous. The 5C is a great looking phone in my opinion.

5C presagles begin 9/13 5S sales begin 9/20, no presale

I am currently using the 4s and can't decide between the lesser expensive 5C and the powerhouse 5S. I think I'm just beginning to sway towards the 5S though, even though I think it is hideous. The 5C is a great looking phone in my opinion.

I'm in the same boat and I'm going with the 5S. With me, it's because I really don't like the colors of the 5C. I must be showing my age....:)!

I will be getting a black one 32 gig. Hopefully the people I know that work for Apple will save Me waiting in line since there is No preorder on the 5S

I'm in the same boat and I'm going with the 5S. With me, it's because I really don't like the colors of the 5C. I must be showing my age....:)!

I actually like the colors but I want the fingerprint scanner to take the place of an 8 digit lock code My company makes me keep on the phone for email purposes.