What's new

iphone 5s

24jeffg

Reaction score
where can i find the imei number on a iphone 5s, the phone is not activated, the only thing i can get to is were you pick your language and country and wifi, so i cant get into the phone. thanks

where can i find the imei number on a iphone 5s, the phone is not activated, the only thing i can get to is were you pick your language and country and wifi, so i cant get into the phone. thanks
You can find it engraved on the back of the iPhone next to the serial number. Also, if you go to this Apple page, it shows how else you can find the number. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4061

Imei number is on your sim tray, it's very small but it's there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

are there any way to unlock the iphone 5s, and no! its not stolen. we went riding a few months ago and my son found it on the trail,

are there any way to unlock the iphone 5s, and no! its not stolen. we went riding a few months ago and my son found it on the trail,

But did you buy the phone? If not is still not yours, so do the right thing and turn it over to the police.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That iPhone is still the legal property of the person who lost it, not your son who found it. The only advice we'll give you here is to turn in the phone to the proper authorities.