What's new

The official I got my iPhone 5s thread!

finally setting up my brand new phone.. not really had the chance to play around with it but I was surprised to see it still had 7.0.1 on it

Hey I've already dropped mine in water hahaha! +2 on a 32GB SPACE GRAY HL

Sent from 4s Tapatalk

I ordered my iPhone 5s online on 2nd Oct and also changed the delivery preference to 2-3 business days. Yet, it shows processing.

I ordered my iPhone 5s online on 2nd Oct and also changed the delivery preference to 2-3 business days. Yet, it shows processing.
The shipping time will be how long it takes to get to you after it's shipped. Any delays in the actual time to ship don't apply to that 2-3 days. You don't say what color you ordered, but it might be on backorder.

That's because the iPhone 5S is in very short supply due to overwhelming demand. You may be waiting till near the end of the month before you actually receive your new iPhone.

That's because the iPhone 5S is in very short supply due to overwhelming demand. You may be waiting till near the end of the month before you actually receive your new iPhone.
I know, and also due to less production rate of the TouchID sensor. But, many people have started getting their iPhones shipped. BTW, you know me as Abababababab on iPadforums.net. Just saying.

Got my new iphone 5s on Friday October 4th in the white 64gb model. Traded up from the 5. Just walked into apple on a whim and they had it in stock. No lines and no waiting! Sorry everyone else is having problems. I guess I just got lucky! This phone is awesome.

When I ordered my phone on Sept. 24, Verizon had several 64 GB in stock. I don't think it's a popular item. I only needed a 16GB and of course, they were out of those. I plan on trading up every 2 years, I couldn't possibly fill a 64 GB to make that cost worth it!

When I ordered my phone on Sept. 24, Verizon had several 64 GB in stock. I don't think it's a popular item. I only needed a 16GB and of course, they were out of those. I plan on trading up every 2 years, I couldn't possibly fill a 64 GB to make that cost worth it!

Im surprised... I would never settle for anything with less then 64GB on it, even though I have yet to fill 64GB 32GB just is not enough I find..

but a lot of people seemed to have settled for other colours and sizes when going into a store

Im surprised... I would never settle for anything with less then 64GB on it, even though I have yet to fill 64GB 32GB just is not enough I find..

but a lot of people seemed to have settled for other colours and sizes when going into a store

I'm not a music hound and I take my photos off once in while and whittle them down. And I like to download apps and try them out, but if I haven't used them in 6 months or so, I take 'em off. So, the $399 price tag is just not worth it to me (and I suspect many?) to make it worthwhile, when I'm going to upgrade every two years. The Verizon rep indicated that the 64GB wasn't a big seller!