What's new

Stay away from sprint

andremvp23 said:
Be aware of sprint employees(pr department) sprint sucks. I'm located in Los Angeles.

Statements like this are useless. Sprint has good and bad employees just like all companies.

I've had no problems with sprint close to southwest Houston on my iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

Works great here in Fort Wayne, does get bogged at peak hours, but that's to be expected, and they are hauling the network in area now.

I've had Sprint in Los Angeles for more than 2 years and haven't had any problems. In fact, they're more reliable than my cable company.

Well, its a moot point now, fellas. SPRINT IS IN BANKRUPTCY.

Its been all over the news the last day. Sorry.......... :(

This is the SECOND time I have read you post this outright lie.

And I will quote myself as a rebuttal.

Post a credible news source or quit typing things that aren't factual correct.

And please don't bother to use that one analyst, as your source, that made a very pessimistic report with very little factual information to back it up. At present, using SEC fillings, Sprint could go for at least 3 years with negative growth before they would even have to consider that option.

Don't believe everything you read from analysts. They get it wrong more often than right. Remember they said Apple would fail in 96. They said Apple retail stores would fail in two years. They said Exxon would never be dethroned as the worlds most valuable company. So much for analyst.

Theres a risk of them going bankrupt. They havent even approached the issue yet. In 2015 they owe. 2.3 billion to apple and 3 billion to clear. Analysts say that could be the year that brings them to their knees.

I personally wish theyd by tmobile and become a decent company again. The network is attrocious and needs a complete overhaul. LTE wont be released fast enough or in a large enough area to fix sprint. Data caps are very soon to come.

Theres a risk of them going bankrupt. They havent even approached the issue yet. In 2015 they owe. 2.3 billion to apple and 3 billion to clear. Analysts say that could be the year that brings them to their knees.

I personally wish theyd by tmobile and become a decent company again. The network is attrocious and needs a complete overhaul. LTE wont be released fast enough or in a large enough area to fix sprint. Data caps are very soon to come.

There isn't a chance on God's green earth of them buying T-Mobile. Lets skip the fact that T-Mobile is GSM and Sprint is CMDA. They simply don't have the cash or stock to do it. In fact, buying them would make the matter worse since T-Mobile has the same exact issue as AT&T. AT&T barely has the capital to roll-out LTE at a decent pace much less at one that can compete with VZW. T-Mobile is going to have to lease tower space, frequency and bandwidth from AT&T just to get their ball rolling and then they still have to figure out how to build their own towers.

12years with sprint no complaints here they treat me good .... 4g works, good plan , and a good phone .... 3 lines ....All love for sprint.!!!!!!

They are hella better than AT&T (the Bank of America of cell phone providers) who looks for every way to rip you off. Verizon is not too far behind I don't know why people go to those users. Sure AT&T has just about a complete monopoly on all of the new phones but their service and their plans are a complete ripoff.

I have been with Sprint for 6 years and their coverage has improved over the years. Sprint's customer sevice is head and shoulders above that of AT&T, based on my personal experience, I have also had issues with Verizon so I guess Sprint is the lesser of three evils

Data recently took a nasty nose dive in my area, about two months ago. Sucks because they had decent service, but it is part of Network Vision back haul and has a completion date in July.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

wingzfan61 said:

Also, the FCC wouldn't allow sprint to go bankrupt. That would leave Verizon as the main CDMA provider and would create a monopoly. Same reason the FCC put a stop to ATTs purchase of Tmobile. Some bloggers are so ignorant.

horsehaulin said:
Data recently took a nasty nose dive in my area, about two months ago. Sucks because they had decent service, but it is part of Network Vision back haul and has a completion date in July.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

If network vision is going to be as good as projected and advertised, I'm totally willing to sacrifice data speeds for a while. Besides, anywhere I go, wifi is around so I get faster speeds anyway and don't use as much battery. I'm on my iPhone and iPad constantly so...... Can't wait for NV to be done!

xboxmahoney

You are 1000% correct! wish I knew this before I signed. Been the longest 10 months & still have 14 more months :(
I went ahead & got a Samsung Galaxy TracFone with Verizon network & ZILLION times BETTER signal & coverage then SPRINT!