What's new

Stay away from sprint

andremvp23

Reaction score
Would just like to advise anyone who thinks of signing a contract with sprint to not sign a contract with sprint. That unlimited Internet means nothing when you have no Internet most of the time.

Your welcome

They are upgrading their towers this year. My 3G goes out for maybe 20 minutes a few days a week. No biggie.

Depends on the area, here in detroit our max speeds are about 150kbps. Horrible data speeds, absolutely horrible

I'm telling you stay away. Wish I could have gotten the same advice.

I agree with Chris951 - it depends on your area. I have had Sprint in my area for years and have had no problems whatsoever.

Works great for me...been with Sprint for over 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? I have nothing but good things to say about Sprint.

Be aware of sprint employees(pr department) sprint sucks. I'm located in Los Angeles.

andremvp23 said:
Be aware of sprint employees(pr department) sprint sucks. I'm located in Los Angeles.

I'm in LA too and while I agree with you that the general employee population of Sprint leaves something to be desired, the service isn't nearly as bad here in LA as it is in other parts of the Country.

I have Sprint and no complaints here. The towers in my area are being worked now and although a tad slow, I have good service.

Was with Sprint for 12 years before changing to AT&T.

They were always great to me, and the service was solid. Not the best, or worst, but competitive.

Your mileage will obviously vary depending on your territory, but that is true of any carrier.