Stay away from sprint

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by andremvp23, Jan 27, 2012.

1. CS300823

CS300823 New Member

I have had Sprint for 10+ years in Las Vegas and have no complaints just my 2 cents tho !!!! :)

2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

I guess it depends on where you're located as to whether or not you have problems.

3. Chris951

Chris951 Member

Switched to Verizon from sprint. Couldn't be happier. Call quality is a million times better, I can actually use the Internet because it's so much faster, and I literally have LTE everywhere I go. I hardly saw the LTE logo on sprint. Main reason for switching was dropped calls and call quality though. I would have 3-4 bars on sprint and the person is be talking to would cut out all the time. Now on even one bar on Verizon I can hear them clearly. It's awesome. And I'm paying less for the exact same plan with a new iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. willougd

willougd New Member

As someone who has had everyone. It all depends on the area you live in. Sprint is great in the south and big cities. T-mobile isn't bad in big cities. AT&T just has call quality problems that I could never get over. Verizon is great if you can get their service. There are still some spots Verizon doesn't cover. Most days though there are more places with wifi then aren't. I always defer to wifi over cell coverage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bandh808

Bandh808 Member

I realize this is an old thread but I had to say I could not be happier with Sprint in Portland OR.
    iPhone 6+

Attached Files: