What's new

SlickWraps screen protector and front wrap review

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello forum members and visitors,

Tonight I'm giving my full review of the screen protector and the front wrap SlickWraps sent me!

First off I received my package in two days! Quick indeed :). First thing I noticed was these products were just as premium as the first set of products SlickWraps sent me!

Screen protector

The screen protector's installation process was very easy and straight forward :D! Installation took me a little bit since upon the first attempt, I didn't line the screen protector up correct and I assumed the product was simply a couple of centimeters too short. I quickly realized I didn't have the protector lined up correctly, so I reinstalled the product and it fit perfectly the second time. I noticed that the adhesive SlickWraps uses reapplies perfectly. Most adhesives only allow one install and if you mess it up, too bad. I had to pull this protector off twice in the installation process, and it applied just as good as the first :D!

Air bubbles

I noticed I had one small air bubble right in the middle of my screen after installation. I couldn't get rid of it either! Though it wasn't noticeable when the phones screen was lit. After 12 hours of being installed the air bubble disappeared. So that was actually quite nice!

Fingerprints

I noticed this protector picks up prints badly. Though it's not noticeable when the screen is on, it still might aggravate some folks. Though the prints are easily removed with a lint free towel, like the one SlickWraps sends out with their products.

Front body wrap.

The carbon fiber white front body wrap I received was just as pleasing as the red carbon fiber wrap I reviewed a little while back. The installation only took one attempt and all the cut outs for the proximity sensor, ear piece, front camera, and the home button are precision cut! This wrap looks great! Even on a black iPhone. The screen protector and the wrap compliment each other very well. Plus SlickWraps did a great job of making the protector fit perfectly inside the front wrap.

Review round up

Overall these fine products continue to amaze me, and beat my expectations! I'd recommend these products to anyone I knew, and I'd feel good about it, knowing I've referred my friends and family to a great product that'll last them for the life of their iPhone! Keep up the excellent work SlickWraps!

I'd like to thank SlickWraps for this opportunity to review their quality products, and I'd also like to thank them for supporting our forum!

You can find all of these great products I've reviewed today and more quality products from SlickWraps website
http://www.slickwraps.com/mobile/default.aspx#Home

You can also find my other review on more of SlickWraps products at http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-accessories-14/slickwraps-review-19240/

Last edited:
Very nice... your review turned my into ordering one of this white carbon fiber :)

I'm rocking one like yours now.

Thanks!

iFrog said:
Very nice... your review turned my into ordering one of this white carbon fiber :)

I'm rocking one like yours now.

Thanks!

Lol no problem man! Glad I could help! These wraps are epic! I get complements for them all the time. :)!

SlickWraps said:
Nice! Thanks for the great review! You guys are so awesome, this forum is great!

Andrew

No thank you Andrew. You show the integrity of the company by allowing us to test and review your wraps for free. Couldn't ask for more. I absolutely love how my devices look and feel. :thumbsup: