What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

Placed my order on 9-22 with Sprint. Decided to give up on Android for my upgrade. Was quoted "UP' to 3 weeks. Received UPS tracking number last night, and my 5S 16gb gray is currently out for delivery!! I think they are catching up. I can't wait.

Radioman, Got my tracking number too last night and getting it delivered tomorrow by end of day. Seems like they are catching up. So happy!

Who is 'Nice Man'? If you want to refer to the post of a particular person, you can use the 'reply with quote' button on the lower right of each post. If you are asking me, its Space Grey.

That's what punctuation..or lack of, will get you! I think he meant, "Nice, man! What color did you get?

As in "That's nice!"

Lol I learned my lesson. Thanks guys. Called proof your response before sending.
Glad your phone was shipped behappy123
Currently in Zhengzhou, and its Friday there. So don't think will go further before Monday. Estimated date shows Wednesday, 18th.

Well i ordered my 5s this past monday and apple has updated their site. Now its saying 2-3 weeks shipping estimate for all colors.

Ordered gold 32 gig sept 22, and I have a Nov 4, estimated ship date.

Last edited: