What's new

Scrolling problem after iOS 8.3 update

Ljohno43

Reaction score
Ever since I've updated to 8.3 I'm having problems when scrolling . When I scroll down its not smooth and it wants to go back up . Is anybody else having same problem?

Try a hard reset.
Hold down your on/off and home button until the apple appears then let go.
Your phone will reboot, This will most likely fix your problem.

Try a hard reset.
Hold down your on/off and home button until the apple appears then let go.
Your phone will reboot, This will most likely fix your problem.
I've tryed !! Still same !!

I've deleted the other two posts you made on this same topic. Besides fracturing any resulting conversations, making them hard to follow, duplicate posting is against our rules.

Force close apps where this happens. I guess you're talking about Safari: Clear History and Website Data in Settings - Safari.

To force close apps:
Double tap the Home button to reveal the multitask bar. Slide the pictures above the app icon/s towards the top of the screen.

If this doesn't help either, try restarting your iPhone: turn it off and on again.

Hope that helps.

It does not do it all the time . But when it does it's everywhere . Contacts, notes and Internet . Thanks

Did you update your device over the air, in Settings - General - Software Update?

Yes! 8.3 update ! I got a white notification like always . I downloaded by wifi . Thanks !

I've deleted the other two posts you made on this same topic. Besides fracturing any resulting conversations, making them hard to follow, duplicate posting is against our rules.
Sorry ! Can you delete this one . I need to do a new post . And put scrolling problem in title . Thanks !

Yes! 8.3 update ! I got a white notification like always . I downloaded by wifi . Thanks !
Backup your iPhone, to iCloud or iTunes, whichever you prefer, then connect it to iTunes on your computer and restore it. Restore from the backup you created afterwards.

Yup im having the same problem.. Scrollingz gone crazy after 8.3. Is there any solution for this other than hard reset?

Yup im having the same problem.. Scrollingz gone crazy after 8.3. Is there any solution for this other than hard reset?
Try the advice from J. A. In the post previous to yours and re-do the update through iTunes on your computer.

Guys i just found out that its not the 8.3 update thats causing my scrolling problem. Its the new (non apple) wall charging unit that i bought! Its kinda leaking some current into the chasis of the phone (when i answer my phone while its charging i feel these mild stinging like sensation over my ear) guess some how this is messing with the touchscreen and its just only when i connect to the charger and use my mobile i find these scrolling problem! I even crosschecked and i turns out to be true. So i guess my problems solved

Guys i just found out that its not the 8.3 update thats causing my scrolling problem. Its the new (non apple) wall charging unit that i bought! Its kinda leaking some current into the chasis of the phone (when i answer my phone while its charging i feel these mild stinging like sensation over my ear) guess some how this is messing with the touchscreen and its just only when i connect to the charger and use my mobile i find these scrolling problem! I even crosschecked and i turns out to be true. So i guess my problems solved
Thanks for letting us know.
Its always best to stick to original Apple accessories, Our Apple devices cost us a lot of money so why cut corners with non Apple accessories that may or may not do the job and can even damage our devices, Thats my take.