What's new

Screen-saver for 5S

paieye

Reaction score
I want to have in effect a screen-saver for my iPhone 5S, but I do not want auto-lock. Reason: to release the lock, I must tap a 4-digit number on to the keypad. In bright weather, if it impossible to see the black and white keypad when I am outside the house or even in the lighter rooms inside the house.

I want an arrangement by which I can revive the screen either by tapping it anywhere on its surface, or by pressing the round button at the front or by pressing the on/off switch at the top, or by an other means that does not require me actually to find the numbers on the keypad.

Is this possible ?

I want to have in effect a screen-saver for my iPhone 5S, but I do not want auto-lock. Reason: to release the lock, I must tap a 4-digit number on to the keypad. In bright weather, if it impossible to see the black and white keypad when I am outside the house or even in the lighter rooms inside the house.

I want an arrangement by which I can revive the screen either by tapping it anywhere on its surface, or by pressing the round button at the front or by pressing the on/off switch at the top, or by an other means that does not require me actually to find the numbers on the keypad.

Is this possible ?
Since the iPhone 5s has a fingerprint scanner built into the home button, why not set up TouchID so you can unlock the iPhone by touching your finger to the home button. Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

Last edited: