What's new

iphone 5s icloud help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris baker

Reaction score
Hi there.
I recently bought a second hand iPhone 5s from some dude at gumtree and i have come to a problem. When i bought the phone i did a full recovery of it in order to make sure the firmware is starting as new, like a fresh start, however when i try and go through the activation it requests the persons apple id and password to advance. I tried to contact the guy to get his information so i can proceed but i cant get in touch with him. i wanted to jailbreak the phone either way in order to have free apps on appstore but in order to do that i need to somehow bypass the icloud activation screen. I have tried many things such as the dial "112" and then press the power button but for me it seems to go back right to the keypad screen and not actually bug it self through the system to go into the contacts page and then the main screen of the phone.

So my question is this...
is there any way you can jailbreak the phone without actually having to go through the icloud activation page? from what i know when you jailbreak a phone it generates a fake apple id and pass anyway so you can get all the apps for free, so there must be some way to do this right? if not, then how can i get past this stupid icloud activation...

any help would be lovely.
Cheers, Chris

You sir, are a pirate and a thief. Jailbreaking does not equate to piracy. As your intentions to resolve your issue revolves around piracy and stealing from developers, you will receive no assistance on the matter.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.