What's new

Rusty new python leather pouch for iPhone 4 in pastel color

gameson

Reaction score
Rusty Collections is introducing a new custom made-to-order Leather Pouch for your phone. Why settle for ordinary normal leather pouch that everyone has when you can go in style with a soft python leather in custom color made just for you and your phone. This leather pouch will go hand in hand with your fashion style. Python leather will be as durable as the normal calf skin, and the skin will not peel.

Please visit my site at Rusty Collections for more information.

The outside leather is 100% genuine python skin leather, very soft, unique, and one of a kind. Inside lining is a soft suede leather to protect your phone from scratches, and also to hold your phone firmly due to the suede characteristics.

Fitment for the pouch is tight, firm, and snug. Phone will not slip out of the pouch when the pouch is upside down, unless you deliberately shake the pouch. The pouch is custom fit just for your phone ONLY. You can't put a hard case on your phone, and then slip into the pouch, as the pouch is only made to fit your phone only.

Retail price is US$38 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$33 shipped within USA. It would take approximately 3 weeks to complete your order when there is no ready stock available. However I will try to have ready stock available to reduce your wait time.

I am currently taking pre orders. It would take 3 weeks to deliver. You can place your orders without paying, no problem, but delivery priority will be given to those who paid in full on a first come basis.

For more information about my selling feedback, you can go to the fleabay and look under the username 'gameson'.

If you have any suggestions on colors you want to buy, please inquiry at [email protected] and it may happen. :)

Pictures for all iPhone/iPod leather pouch and iPhone 4 only snap on case. Pics are natural python white color.

leather pouch
89eotwlg.jpg

pk4lkfsf.jpg

uq47ot7l.jpg

snap on case
evudv6sa.jpg

k5z99lcp.jpg

eb5aulmn.jpg

The standard colors are available for all model phones and they are the following

I. Pastel Color

a. Pink Melody
IMG_7512+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

b. Brilliant Orange
IMG_7519+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

c. Chilli Red
IMG_7521+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

d. Midnight Blue (picture incoming, but it's a dark blue)

e. Dark Knight (this is a black)

II. Natural Python

For Natural Python, please be aware the skin motives on the pouch will not be the exact same as in pictures due to its natural motives that are different from one python to another, but be assured that the color (white natural, havana brown) will be the exact same, but the motives would be different.

a. Havana Brown

IMG_7522+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

b. Natural White
IMG_7513+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

III. Special Color

Special Color only comes in limited quantity, and usually this color lineup will change over time to refresh

Currently available

a. Turquoise Blue
IMG_7546+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

Please note that when the pouch is brand new, it will be a bit tighter in fitment but as you use the pouch, the leather will wrap your phone and after a few days of use, it will be a snug fit, not as tight as when it's new.

For more information or inquiries, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Rus

Last edited:
Yes, all of them (the natural skin or the pastel colous) are snake skin, it's a python skin. :)

I am specialized in exotic leather skins. I will make a leather pouch for lizards shortly as well.

but can it be closed? - I mean in case iPhone slip out...

Good question. I'm looking forward for the answer as this point should be of a crusial point otherwise where is the need to protect the phone if it can easily slip out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bab2010 and casperfly,

Sorry for the late reply. Last week I was attending a family matter out of town, so unable to reply.

The phone case can't be closed. It's build on purpose to have an exposed opening for easy pull out / slip in.

The case will hold the phone tight and snug, and the iPhone / iPod will not slip out, unless you deliberately shake it. I have a video to show, but I don't know how to upload it. Anyone can help?

Also, I will give a special price of US$30 shipped for the first 3 buyers who wants to review my leather pouch.

Last edited:
Ok i see, but then it's not meant for me as i depend a lot on my phone, and i need to be able to see the screen for some quick stuff like reply to a bitesms, control my iPod while on the go. I can't be capable of pulling out pushing in, pulling out and pushing in all the time, i will have to do that 100000 times in a normal routine day then. So i will let the my place for the others on the forum. Nice case though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010, I do offer the snap on case with python leather cover. Please see the first post. :)

up for visibility. i will post some new colors on a snap on case

I have pm you. :) Thank you for your order.

Please visit my website at rustycollections.com for new stuff. :)

Some new pictures of a customized iPhone 4 snap on case with a watch strap :)

coming soon, snap on case with cover.

Attachments

• $IMG-20110524-00107.jpg
    $IMG-20110524-00107.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 428
Now I have offered a snap on case and snap on case with cover. :) Awesome!

Other colors are available, please go to my website at rustycollections dot com for more information.

Thanks.

Below are pictures of snap on case for iPhone 4 in polished havana brown.
P1010172.JPG

Below is picture of snap on case with cover for iPhone 4 in Turqoise Blue. Please note that this is a one piece leather cut from the hide, not joint, not stitch together. Very unique and awesome looking. :)

P1010158.JPG

Last edited: