What's new

Answer to your queries about iPhone 4 accessories

sid_wisc

Reaction score
If you need one product that will bring an end to all your searches for the ultimate accessory for your iPhone 4 your search will end at this product, Slickwraps (iPhone 4 Skins - Decorative Skins, Wraps, Decals and Protectors for Apple Mobile Phones).

This is the ultimate skin available for your iPhone 4.... It attaches to your phone and barely adds to the size of your phone. It is one product that does not add any bulk so the phone still fits in the dock as if it still is naked.

I have a Maple wood Full body wrap and i will say that it is the highest quality wrap which allows you to change the color and style of your iPhone 4 with minimal effort. These wraps/skins come in four piece design and are very easy to apply and will stay on your device until you remove it. The four pieces are one piece front; one piece back and two piece sides which cover every possible part of your phone. The two piece parts that go on the side are made as such that they fit perfectly with no overlap. These wraps are available in a variety of Wood Styles, metal styles, leather styles and color series. You will definitely find the one (or more) that fit your style.

My quest has not ended with the maple wood wrap, I will be ordering one each from the leather and metal series as well and possibly one from the glow series. The best part of these skins from Slickwraps is that they are reusable so you can take them out and reuse them at a later time with a little effort in saving them carefully. So I will be switching between the skins depending on my needs and circumstances...

Go ahead and get one and you will never look back!!!!!!!!! These are called Slickwraps and are available only through Custom skins, wraps and cases for iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices

See some of the pictures....

Attachments

• $P1010004.jpg
    $P1010004.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 448
  • $Untitled-1.jpg
    $Untitled-1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 448
  • $Untitled-2.jpg
    $Untitled-2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 440
  • $Untitled-3.jpg
    $Untitled-3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 423
  • $Untitled-4.jpg
    $Untitled-4.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Fboly said:
The case looks beautiful,i crazy like it .

Sir,
This is not a case it is a wrap (skin) that goes on the phone. I love it but I wish I had the one that is leather alligator skin check it out and I assure it that you will fall in love it and never look back!!!! 😍