What's new

Really disappointed long time apple customer

Freehill

Reaction score
Preview
I have been a faithful apple customer for many years, up to and including all iPhones, iPad and major recording studio, built around my Mac.
With that said my new iPhone 4 is hands down the only peace of crap
Apple has ever sold me. Very, very disappointed a 10$ walmart phone works
Better as phone then the 4 does. I would love to keep it for video and other features however I buy it for most important the phone and with 14 days in use I declare it as described above. Junk for a cellular phone. My bag cell phone 20 years ago had better service.
Anyone reading thIs who has not bought or received yet. If you need it for a phone and don't want to have to carry 2 phones I would hold off and wait till apple FIXES there antena issue.
"can you here me now" NO not on my iPhone 4

My iPhone 4 work fine and i can say more than 5 time better than my 3Gs … maybe a small quantity have defect and need to be exchange …

That's a bummer, my hubby hasn't had any issues with his iPhone 4.

Another happy iPhone 4 user here. No issue at all but my house is two blocks away from an AT&T cell site.

If you have problems take it back it is that simple no use getting upset without at least making the effort to have it replaced that is what warranties are for and also the 30 day clause. It seems some phones have problems you are one of the unlucky ones

Cheers Colin

Last edited:
i hope apple do something for you guys who have this issue maybe give you a fix or another phone free

Yeah, yours might be defective or you could just have crappy ATT sevice in your area. Mine works great- it has got to be the most amazing device I've ever used.

Anyone wondering if they should buy one... I say a resounding YES!

Better reception on mine tab with 3G I had before. Ya wanna sell it I need another for my fiancé and she doesn't want to wait a month for it

No problems with my iPhone 4 just the usual dropped calls around the dead zones. Great phone.

Preview
I have been a faithful apple customer for many years, up to and including all iPhones, iPad and major recording studio, built around my Mac.
With that said my new iPhone 4 is hands down the only peace of crap
Apple has ever sold me. Very, very disappointed a 10$ walmart phone works
Better as phone then the 4 does. I would love to keep it for video and other features however I buy it for most important the phone and with 14 days in use I declare it as described above. Junk for a cellular phone. My bag cell phone 20 years ago had better service.
Anyone reading thIs who has not bought or received yet. If you need it for a phone and don't want to have to carry 2 phones I would hold off and wait till apple FIXES there antena issue.
"can you here me now" NO not on my iPhone 4

You should ask for a replacement or return it and buy a new unit before your 30 days is up.