What's new

protection for iPhone 7

Going to use protection

• Case

• Naked

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm always using a case with my iDevices. The one for the 7 Plus, a Spigen case, will have a transparent back cover, so I can see the colour of my iPhone. I've already ordered it, it has already been shipped, and will appear within the next days.

I have two metal bumpers already but I might have a look for another case, Not sure which though.

I'm always using a case with my iDevices. The one for the 7 Plus, a Spigen case, will have a transparent back cover, so I can see the colour of my iPhone. I've already ordered it, it has already been shipped, and will appear within the next days.
Which Spigen, got a pic?

Which Spigen, got a pic?
This one:
image.jpeg

Ultra Hybrid, Spigen

Spigen are excellent I have used one for a year just ordered another one for my new 7 plus

Administrator, iPad forums

I want one like I have on my 6 plus but couldn't find one. :(

Yes it's very heavy and bulky but I don't mind.
The manufacturer probably hasn't got it ready for production yet. Sometimes their websites tell whether or not a particular case design is forthcoming.

I saw a great case for an iPhone 4 once. Can't remember the name but the owner demonstrated it by throwing it across a room onto a concrete floor. He's also driven his tow truck over it and dropped it 300 feet into a ravine.

Only downside is you have to put it together with a hex wrench.

The manufacturer probably hasn't got it ready for production yet. Sometimes their websites tell whether or not a particular case design is forthcoming.
I figured they haven't made one yet. Might take a dremmel to my old one to make it fit

I saw a great case for an iPhone 4 once. Can't remember the name but the owner demonstrated it by throwing it across a room onto a concrete floor. He's also driven his tow truck over it and dropped it 300 feet into a ravine.

Only downside is you have to put it together with a hex wrench.
I've dropped my iPhone 6plus 25 feet in this case while working on a robot at work and it didn't even crack the built in screen protector

I am looking into the Apple battery case, as I would like a battery reserve. Are there any issues that I will be getting into with this?

Clear Case and tempered glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk