What's new

protection for iPhone 7

Going to use protection

• Case

• Naked

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please let me seeeeeeeee.....there are such lovely cases out there.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Here you go -
I have an Icarer case on my iPad and they are superb quality.
713%2BFrWeJHL._SL1000_.jpg

717YXtO2dCL._SL1000_.jpg

61GcXkWtdXL._SL1000_.jpg

Please let me seeeeeeeee.....there are such lovely cases out there.....

They do the same case but without the front piece so I might get that too at some point but in a different colour, At first I thought just black with a black phone but you know how I am about red :)

Here you go -
I have an Icarer case on my iPad and they are superb quality.
713%2BFrWeJHL._SL1000_.jpg

717YXtO2dCL._SL1000_.jpg

61GcXkWtdXL._SL1000_.jpg

OMG! That is beautiful...love the look of the leather, looks so soft....lovely choice [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

OMG! That is beautiful...love the look of the leather, looks so soft....lovely choice [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

It comes in red or brown too :)

They do the same case but without the front piece so I might get that too at some point but in a different colour, At first I thought just black with a black phone but you know how I am about red :)

Checked it out and yes the red is lovely...I am adding to wish list....

Checked it out and yes the red is lovely...I am adding to wish list....

I can't find the one without the front flap so I think it must have been the folio style.....Maybe I dreamt it ;)

Not to worry ....I really like the folio if I think I need the screen covered. I have never used just back cover before but with the new feature of lift to wake I thought I might like it. The only problem was in my bag . I would really need something to protect the screen. So was going to pick up a cheap wallet or pouch. Will see how I get on....but I think that one is lovely [emoji4]

a TPU case is my favor, caseier has so many exclusive designs for iPhone 7 case!

Maybe you could have folded it over, but each to their own.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.