What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

Anyone using the Lifeproof FRE case??
I just ordered an open box one from Amazon for half off!! I want something I can use this summer at the beach and while floating river. The last three summers I've ended up with tiny sand scratches on my screens from sand and it makes me sooo sad[emoji22]. So, comments??....do you like it??

I just ordered an open box one from Amazon for half off!! I want something I can use this summer at the beach and while floating river. The last three summers I've ended up with tiny sand scratches on my screens from sand and it makes me sooo sad[emoji22]. So, comments??....do you like it??

Yes, I have used the LifeProof FRE in the past for my 6s Plus and was very satisfied. In my opinion it's a very good case, nice and slim for the amount of protection it provides.

Yes, I have used the LifeProof FRE in the past for my 6s Plus and was very satisfied. In my opinion it's a very good case, nice and slim for the amount of protection it provides.

Thanks! That's what I'm looking for. I don't like the bulkiness of the Otterbox cases. I'm excited about the waterproof capabilities for when we float the river![emoji847]

Do you have a link to the case? I've been on the fence for awhile but didn't want to spend the cash.

IMG_0034.jpg

Search for Life proof FRE iPhone 7 plus then when you select the item there should be a link like I have circled where you can pick a "used/open box" item for a lower price. Brand new it's still not that expensive but I was being extra cheap...

Last edited:
I decided it was time for a change so I removed my Black  Leather case and put on my Saddle Brown  Leather case. The Patina is really starting to look good but still needs work. I will take a photo and post when I'm around someone who has a smartphone.