What's new

Question on iPhone 7 plus

How much is an IPhone 7 Plus?
It depends on which version you want. There are 32, 128, and 256GB versions. The price also depends on which country you buy the iPhone in. Some countries have higher prices than others.

If the Apple Store app is available in the App Store in your country, it's the best way to find out what you have to pay for any currently available Apple products.

Just to sprinkle some real-world feedback since I went from iPhone 6 Plus to the iPhone 7 Plus, the difference in speed is noticeable.

I carry both phones around with me (because I can) and when I use one then the other, the performance difference is noticeable right away. The iphone 7 is way smoother, launches faster and is almost lightning fast. The only negative for me is the iPhone 7 Plus is actually slightly heavier than the iPhone 6 Plus.

Both are 128 GB models and they are both being used without screen protection or clunky cases. Apples to apples comparisons.

Having 2 iPhones is good because if you get 2 calls at the same time you can stick the phones one on each ear

The 7 also has 3-D touch, don't forget that

The only reason I went up to the 7 was because of the Advanced LTE. If you have Advanced LTE in your area, you'll get faster LTE speeds. Of course, unless you're unlimited like I am, you might not want faster speeds.