What's new

Screen Protector for iPhone 7 Plus

You get more for an iPhone, if you take good care of it. Even after two years. That's my experience. So if you really intend to sell it, you should use a case to protect it.

The 6 Plus is an exception, with it's touch disease.

And @Poisonivy is right there as well: if you sell your iPhone after a year, you'll get more than half of it's original value.

I am not going to pretend to know which is the best one, but l would guess that your next iPhone will be the one that has cost the most. And now you are thinking of saving money on a screen protector. Makes me wonder. If l say Spigen are fantastic and you buy one. The next day you drop your iPhone it cracks, hope you will not blame me.
I say stay with what you know and trust, but then l'm old

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Just me 7plus 256. Always zagg I just stick with what's been working for me. If you find something better let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 7 plus 256GB coming and I want to protect it. On all my previous phones, I never used a protector because the first time I tried to install one, I ended up with ugly bubbles all through the screen and ended up pulling it off. I think I may take this one into a store and have them install it, and I would happily pay them to do it as long as they do it right.

I have a 7 plus 256GB coming and I want to protect it. On all my previous phones, I never used a protector because the first time I tried to install one, I ended up with ugly bubbles all through the screen and ended up pulling it off. I think I may take this one into a store and have them install it, and I would happily pay them to do it as long as they do it right.
Try Tech Amor film protectors, They are really easy to install, there is even a video to show you how, not that you need it, They supply dust removing strips too. Its the dust that causes the bubbles.
I have been using them a long time and am waiting for my delivery from Amazon right now.

You get three so if you mess one up you can try again but I have never had to.

What about bodyguardz? I have one on my samsung s6 active and kinda like it.

Try Tech Amor film protectors, They are really easy to install, there is even a video to show you how, not that you need it, They supply dust removing strips too. Its the dust that causes the bubbles.
I have been using them a long time and am waiting for my delivery from Amazon right now.

You get three so if you mess one up you can try again but I have never had to.

I may just do so. I notice on amazon that there's also a ballistic glass version of the tech armor. Any advantage to this? I would assume the glass on the phone itself would be strong enough and that I'm only really looking for something that'll protect the finish on the phone. (Thus, not much point over the film version)

I may just do so. I notice on amazon that there's also a ballistic glass version of the tech armor. Any advantage to this? I would assume the glass on the phone itself would be strong enough and that I'm only really looking for something that'll protect the finish on the phone. (Thus, not much point over the film version)
I wouldn't bother with the glass one, The film ones are so good, I had the same one on for almost a year and sold my 6S Plus with it still on and it barely had a mark on the film.

I get cheap glass protection from my local store. And it's some generic one. Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't bother with the glass one, The film ones are so good, I had the same one on for almost a year and sold my 6S Plus with it still on and it barely had a mark on the film.

Well you've sold me, order placed! :)

Well you've sold me, order placed! :)
Great, I don't think you will be sorry, Watch the video, it gives good tips such as washing your hands first, It shows an installation too, I find it helps if you place it over your phone before you start just to see where it will lay.
I'm waiting for mine to be delivered, hopefully they will come tomorrow.

Anybody use the privacy screens? I've been using this one on my 6 for 2 years and love it. I wanted to get one for my new 7 plus that is on the way. I checked Amazon but the ones that I've seen are only 2-way. Anybody know where I can order one that is 4-way?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Apple iPhone Forum

Moved from 6plus to 7plus, had the 6plus covered in heavy duty case with high dollar glass protector. The screen always had a lot of finger prints and the case decreases the appearance. Now have flat black and no screen saver. With just bumper guard around edges. The appearance of the 7plus is hands down looks great and the finish stands up great against finger prints and still retains the overall Beauty of the phone. Saved the money on protection which is better than what I would have made trading or selling out right. I agree with others that stated you really don't get that much if any value on case or glass to someone.

Moved from 6plus to 7plus, had the 6plus covered in heavy duty case with high dollar glass protector. The screen always had a lot of finger prints and the case decreases the appearance. Now have flat black and no screen saver. With just bumper guard around edges. The appearance of the 7plus is hands down looks great and the finish stands up great against finger prints and still retains the overall Beauty of the phone. Saved the money on protection which is better than what I would have made trading or selling out right. I agree with others that stated you really don't get that much if any value on case or glass to someone.
Agree on all points. Enjoy the phone.

I went from a 6s Plus to 7 Plus and slapped a Apple silicone case and tempered glass screen protector. The glass protector feels great and doesn't impair the screen in any way, plus no air bubbles or peeling like those pesky plastic flimsy protectors.