What's new

iPhone 5S Screen Protector

Patrick Hendrick

Reaction score

wingzfan61

Reaction score
Moshi ivisor xt is really good. It can be washed and reused over and over. At&t stores sell them for $25

vee1985

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a good screen protector? I am thinking about getting ArmorSuit's screen protector since it's for only $0.01 plus shipping. Anyone used their product before? Or does the 5S really need a screen protector? Not sure if I can post this, but here's the link to the screen protector I'm referring to: Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Apple iPhone 5S Screen Protector Shield Ultra Clear + Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories Thanks for your help

Just try amazon

wrathchild

Reaction score
I find screen protectors a waste of time as long as your have a good case.

j joy j

Reaction score
I used to use Zagg or BestSkinsEver but switched to the Spigen Glas.Tr when I got my iPhone 5 and won't use anything else. All 3 of my kids love and use the Spigen Glas.Tr, it's on my iPad and I'm waiting for the new Spigen Nano Glas.Tr to ship now.

spencerdl

Reaction score
I've been using the new Zagg Invisible Shield HD Full body), and it's pretty good looks and feels almost like glass without the "scratching glass effect" I even put the Zagg HD on my Pebble. I've also looked at the Spigen Nano Glass, but I would think it would scratch just like glass and not fit properly with some cases....It is glass after all and glass can get scratched

Last edited:

mmodong1

Reaction score
just look at this case

Last edited by a moderator:

Ipad Now

Reaction score
Clear coat, invisible shield, ghost armor are all great. I've tried them all. They have a lifetime warranty.