What's new

Iphone4 invisibleshield screen protector

Darkenvy6

Reaction score
Okay so i have had a terrable time with this screen protector. It peels a lot and i think its about an 1/8" too long. Thus putting it in any dock would peel it up. Regardless i am not going to fill out the warrenty.

How bad/easily does the iphone4 scratch and what is a good matte traditional screen protector? The invisible shield is a flexible piece of rubber type thing. Im looking for a harder plastic not-flexible kind of screen protector that doesnt stretch.

It scratches very easily if it like any other phone.

i have the invisible shield for my back, and anti-glare for the front, i have an iphone4 dock i bought, its perfect fit, not too long nor too short, and when i put it in the dock, so far so good, not peeling it up or pushing it around, and i have yet to have any scratches, did you try to put it on yourself or have them put it on for you?

they put it on for me and it does fit perfectly but they do NOT consider average use as stretching the screen protectior. It became too long after regular pocket and dock use.

I got anti-glare for the front now but man can you see hand-oil all over it (not any better than without a protector honestly). Let's just say this is the worst product I ever bought (invisible-shield) and will never buy from them again.

aww man, sorry you had to experience that with them, i really love the anti glare though, dont you? maybe you can get a over lay like a color or a pattern, maybe that will work out better? im not sure just throwing it out there

yea Ive seen the mirror ones and the 3M privacy screen. I would love to try the privacy screen, then people in public would quit looking on my screen when I do something cool like VNC XD

Mine is great, dosent scratch and fits perfect :) very happy

I never really liked the Invisible Shield for my iPhone 3G. I found that the edges curled up and collected dirt after a while. Of course once the edge lifts, it doesn’t stick properly after that. I also found that the shield “yellowed” and looked milky after a while. Not a big deal for the back side, but on the front, it changed the color and quality of the images being displayed. Lastly I always found the Invisible Shield a b!tch to put on. You had to spray down the coating to make it easier to place on the phone. The spray introduces a risk of getting moisture inside the phone and nobody wants that. Once you had the shield in place then you had to let it dry for a significant period of time or you risked having the edges peel up. Tough as nails though, I’m just not a fan of it. Save your money and look at the gela skins when they come out with their screen protectors for the iPhone 4

ipad apps

I have ZAGG one. I like it allot. The back shield moves abit when ip4 goes in and out of the case. (not everytime but it does happen) the front and sides stick like glue tho. Im getting my dock soon so ill test the fit. As for the back shield i decided to swap the whole back plate for a metal one :)

how's this ZAGG invis.shield quality compared to other screen protectors ?

i had mine for a couple of months then the sides started to peel back, i had it professionally installed so i just ripped it off and put my case back on