What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Without Case

V1KTO5

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 7 plus (Matt black) that I have always kept in a case from new and keep a tempered glass screen protector on.

When I'm at home I take the case off just because I love using this phone 'naked'.

Just curious as to whether everyone else rocks a case or are there some brave folks out there ;) ?

I have the iPhone 7 Plus in Matte 256 GB and I use that bareback, everyday.

No screen or case protection. It looks incredible and amazing!

I don't want to risk getting scratches or anything worse, so I always keep mine in a case.

Yep I'm thinking I need to keep it in a case as much as I love it without one.

Also I'm on Apple's upgrade programme and I'm worried that if it's covered in scratches I won't be able to swap it after 12 months?

I have the iPhone 7 Plus in Matte 256 GB and I use that bareback, everyday.

No screen or case protection. It looks incredible and amazing!

That's exactly what I have - is it showing many scratches??

That's exactly what I have - is it showing many scratches??

No scratches. The housing look used, but nothing drastic. The screen side is immaculate, besides a few finger print smudges, it's fine. A good wipe down with a microfiber cloth and it looks like new again.

Haven't dropped it yet, but that's coming eventually. I'll let you know how it holds up when that happens.

I should point out that I don't baby my phone. I put it through it's normal paces and I don't do anything that I wouldn't normally do to protect the phone. I place it in my pocket with loose change and keys without thinking twice, so my review is a real world experience.

I always think you can go back to being caseless but once you've scratched it it'll annoy you forever. I can't take being constantly on edge either because I know I'll drop it eventually.

I wouldn't think about going without a good quality case. Take a look at the case after 12 months and you realise that wear and tear could have happened directly to the phone. I use a Torro case. But I don't use screen protector anymore. If you read how tough and resilient gorilla glass is you will understand that screen protectors belong to a different era when Mobil phone glass was truly delicate and could be scratched easily. Finally the screen protector takes away some of the phones sensitivity imho.

I don't like my glass screen protector, or more precisely I don't like how it looks because it didnt do a good job of putting it on

Screen protector also helps with moisture, but yes it impacts touch.