What's new

Problem jailbreaking desperate.

pandahou

Reaction score
My iPhone 4 CDMA doesn't wanna jailbreak. I'm sure am doing everything right. It goes into dfu and exploits limera but after that redsn0w says waiting to reboot and my phone turns on normal with no cydia no jailbreak I tried with 2 iPhone CDMA n 2 computers.

This is what I had happened to me I had to open redsnow and go to "extra" not " jailbreak" and go to "select ipsw" then chose 5.0.1 ipsw and then after it identifies it I went back and pressed jailbreak and then it worked

I'm getting frutrated. Redsnow skips the part where I select instal cydia and goes to the screen where it says waiting to reboot and my phone turns on normally.

I'm getting frutrated. Redsnow skips the part where I select instal cydia and goes to the screen where it says waiting to reboot and my phone turns on normally.

Waiting for reboot happens before the options screen. You're probably not in DFU mode. Try restoring and then jailbreaking.

I put the device in dfu before pressing next to bypass it. Ima try restoring. Would I be able to back up my device from iCloud.

Nope freshly restored my phone still didn't work I'm I missing something or does god hate me or want me to be unhappy. Some help please

I have tried everything. I changed the comparability I've restored tried dfu before and after pressing next. What else can I do???? HELP

iJinrang said:
This is what I had happened to me I had to open redsnow and go to "extra" not " jailbreak" and go to "select ipsw" then chose 5.0.1 ipsw and then after it identifies it I went back and pressed jailbreak and then it worked

Thank u I just "correctly" tried the way you said and it worked thank u very much :)

Thank u I just "correctly" tried the way you said and it worked thank u very much :)

no problem it kept normal booting like three times and it wouldnt work then i tried that way and BAM!! one time it worked