What's new

Jailbreak Gone Wrong

FTAlpha94

Reaction score
Hey, I saw a video from iKryptic saying of a new 4.3.3 jailbreak, but not for CDMA. Now me, not noticing that, I dejailbroke my 4.2.7 CDMA Verizon iPhone, and tried to install it like a idiot. Anyway, onto the matter at hand. I'm trying to install 4.2.7 Jailbreak again by Greenpoison, but the problem I'm having is that everything goes fine, I get the loader and all, but when I go to open the loader, it just instantly closes. I now have version 4.2.8 CDMA for my iPhone

I need to know how to either:

A) Restore my iPhone completely and make it so I can jailbreak it again. (I did a hard restore, when it's in DFU mode, and I did a few normal restores.)

B) I need a way to reinstall Cydia with 4.2.8

C) What to do really. I'm just confused...

The only thing greenpoison did was jailbreak 4.2.1 so im not sure why you're trying to jailbreak it with that.

That might of been for IPod's, it worked on my phone for the first jailbreak, but now it won't when I had 4.2.7, and I had 4.2.7 before when it worked, and I tried it before I upgraded to 4.2.8.

Greenpois0n was used to jailbreak 4.2.6 so that is your problem. You need to use sn0wbreeze to jailbreak 4.2.8

I'm using that now, 4.2.6 is for iPods, iPhones were 4.2.7, but anyway I'm trying sn0wbreeze right now, so I'll see if that works. I'm not sure if I dejailbroke it wrong.