What's new

Need Help With a Jailbreak.

JAD Hell Knight

Reaction score
Hey, I jailbroke my phone before with GreenPois0n, but I dejailbroke it thinking that there was a update for the Verizon iPhone when it was only for the AT&T ones. So I attempt to jailbreak it with the same way. I do it correctly and get the loader, but my only issue is that it opens but instantly closes after... I really want to jailbreak my iPhone again but IDK what to do.. Please help.. :)

GSM phones have 4.3.2 firmware that you use redsn0w to jailbreak not greenpois0n

I used redsn0w, I'm saying I have a CDMA phone (Verizon), I restored my phone to update, but turns out there wasn't one, so I tried to jailbreak again with no luck.

oh ok well there is only a tethered for the latest verizon firmware and you use redsn0w and point it to the 4.2.6 firmware instead

Ok here's what I did. I used to had it jailbroken when I had 4.2.7. I saw a video from iKyrptic saying there was a jailbreak for 4.3.3 or w/e it is. He never said it wasn't for verizon, so I dejailbroke the iPhone, and DLed the firmware like a idiot and tried to update it. When it all failed with redsn0w and the phone never really DID update, I decided to try and jailbreak it with greenpois0n again and all I get is the loader app which I should, but it opens and instantly closes.