What's new

Poisoned Samsung Epic VS Poisoned IPhone 4

MyFailingLiver

Reaction score
I am about to do what I thought I would never do, switch to the Samsung Epic and not stay with the IPhone 4. .

Can anyone tell me if this is correct: BOTH PHONES BECOME ESSENTIALLY THE SAME "TOOL" ONCE YOU POISON THEM.

If I Poison the Epic what will a poisoned IPhone 4 Do That a Poisoned Epic cannot do?

Thanks in advance for ANY Assistance! I Have No Clue What I Should Do!!

What happed to being a big apple fan in your last post? Jailbreaking is something you do exclusively to an apple device. I'm afraid you won't find and green poison for a samsung..

As I mentioned I am a Mac guy all the way, except when something better comes along. In Fact I Just Purchased the 27 inch Imac today.
I simply need to determine if this Samsung Epic can do Exactly The Same Job As An IPhone 4 that has been poisoned. Before I purchase I need to determine What The IPone 4 Can Do That The Samsung cannot Do.
Can You Help?

As I mentioned I am a Mac guy all the way, except when something better comes along. In Fact I Just Purchased the 27 inch Imac today.
I simply need to determine if this Samsung Epic can do Exactly The Same Job As An IPhone 4 that has been poisoned. Before I purchase I need to determine What The IPone 4 Can Do That The Samsung cannot Do.
Can You Help?

you should look through the specs and have a look see what suits you best, and then go to the stores and hold them, some times a phone will look good online then suck in person and feel horrible in the hands

i will never own a sammy product again....if i srtay from apple.....nokia is the only other option for me

after the n97 nokia i feel the same way, will never buy another nokia product if i decide to not buy another iphone