What's new

iPhone 4 lover!

sozo42

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to the site, just want to say hello and share a little about me. I started my love of Apple products with an Apple iPhone 3GS. Then came the iPad. Then came the MacBook Pro. Then came the iMac. Finally, the iPhone 4. Between the 3GS and the 4 I was coerced into a Droid. I thought I liked it at first, I certainly told my wife I liked the Droid. In the end I wanted the iPhone 4 so bad I added a new line to my account to get it! Nothing even comes close to an iPhone. I did a JB with Green Poison and added MyWi. I have added so many things to the JB iPhone that I can't count. I simply can not convey how much more of a superior product that Apple is. I do have a question for fellow JB iPhone owners, how can I get the clicking sound back on my keyboard??
Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for any help!

Scott

Hello everyone,
I am new to the site, just want to say hello and share a little about me. I started my love of Apple products with an Apple iPhone 3GS. Then came the iPad. Then came the MacBook Pro. Then came the iMac. Finally, the iPhone 4. Between the 3GS and the 4 I was coerced into a Droid. I thought I liked it at first, I certainly told my wife I liked the Droid. In the end I wanted the iPhone 4 so bad I added a new line to my account to get it! Nothing even comes close to an iPhone. I did a JB with Green Poison and added MyWi. I have added so many things to the JB iPhone that I can't count. I simply can not convey how much more of a superior product that Apple is. I do have a question for fellow JB iPhone owners, how can I get the clicking sound back on my keyboard??
Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for any help!

Scott

hello and welcome to the site! so you really got into apple products after the 3gs buying every apple product? thats good... i myself skipped the 3gs and got the 4 but after having the 2007 1st generation and 3g phone..

check in the sounds part of the settings or maybe the switcher is set to silent

Welcome to the site i hope you love your iPhone for a long time, you can check out this video to find some cool apps for it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - ‪Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011‬‏[/ame]

Hello and welcome to the forum. Goto settings>sound an in that page scroll down to on the keyboard click sound.