What's new

Please help!

add7ct

Reaction score
hello guys i'm new here and i'm in a big need of help from you :( i've been trying to figure it out all night )
the situation is like this.. i'm using 3gs with JB 4.3.3. and somehow i managed to crash my cydia and now it's gone.. the only choice i have is to re-install jailbroken 4.3.3.
i'm trying to do it with snowbreeze and i did everything just as i was told to but when i'm trying to recover in itunes all i get is "error 3194" please help me if you caan my eyes already hurt i've been looking everywhere for the answer and still couldn't find one.

I had the same problem, did u use tiny umbrella at all?

My wife was having the same problem. When she tried to open cydia it would just crash and go back to the springboard. I did a couple of reboots and nothing. She was using 4.3.3 as well. Plus her phone was slow as hell. I was running a jailbreak on 4.3.3' but when ios5 came out, i just upgrade and lost the jailbreAk. I just will wait for an untethered jailbreak on ios5 when it comes out. Mean while my wifes phone is now super fast running on the ios 5. Now she doesnt even want to jailbreak it again when a new one comes out for ios5

Originally Posted by KASA
I am having the same problem. What exactly did you fix it?
Open TinyUmbrella, switch to the advanced tab, UNTICK "Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit", and then close TU. That should solve the problem.

We have a guide on it here - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/ha...-3194-a-20415/

thank you guys at least now i know what the solution is..
the only problem is that tinyumbrella doesn't opens up.. it just leaves log files..
i don't know what is the reason i have latest java installed

If u download it again u can open it up, that's how I did it.

i downloaded it again and again and again i installed two javas.. (32 and 64 bit) i even downloaded older versions of TU but still nothing. is there any other way to solve the problem? any way to do the same thing as the """UNTICK "Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit"""
does? :?

No matter what you do apple isn't signing older firmwares. so you might be forced to upgrade

so even TU isn't going to help me right? the only thing left is to wait for normal jailbreak and unlock of ios 5?