What's new

Please help me..

btrulez

Reaction score
Hi guys, i made an account just to get some help for a trouble i caused on my IPhone 4G GSM

So I bought a used device on ebay for 300$ and when i recieved it i noticed that there was still a passcode and the member i bought it from wasnt responding to my emails so i plugged it in my computer attempting to restore it but was unsucessful due to an 3194 error. However i got past the 3194 error but ecountered an 1013 error and i realize if i tried to fix the 1013 error i would not be able to get past the 3194 error and reverse.

So this is what I did:

without knowing that i needed shsh blobs (sorry 1st time doing this sort of mess) I downloaded a 4.3.3 ipsw and ran it through snowbreeze which would make an custom ipsw so i can restore it without ecountering the 1013 error.

So I did.

After "restoring" my iphone with the custom 4.3.3 ipsw i noticed my iphone was stuck in DFU mode and wont turn on no matter what i did. I tried making other custom ipsw's but it still wont work. After roaming around google for 5 hours i noticed that i was in dfu loop and the reason was because i downgraded firmware without any shsh blobs(NONE AT ALL). My itunes recognizes my iphone in safe mode and i have no idea what to do with a black screened iphone 4 gsm.

So this is my question: is there anyway i can fix it so i can atleast use it? i don't care which firmware it is on i just wanna use it.

do you guys think i can go to an phone repair store to fix it? I really don't know what to do. please help.[/B]

Without SHSH blobs there is no way to downgrade to 4.3.3, you will have to restore 5.0.1. If you get 3194 error it usually means your iTunes is outdated.

Thanks ill try to update my itunes and get back to you.