What's new

NEED URGENT HELP! downgrading 4.3.5 to 4.3.3

as21721

Reaction score
please help me.
1. I have tried downgrading on factory unlocked iphone 4. current software was 4.3.5 and it was not jailbroken. No SHSH files saved.

2. i tried to downgrade it by using redsnow by using 4.3.3 firmware. and got stuck in recovery mode.

3. i tried to restore it to default ( as it is factory unlocked) but i got 3194 error.

4. i fixed 3194 error by editing host file / using tinyumbrella as on you tube but then i get 1600 error and i removed it by using IREB.

5. it got through until last restore point. but at last it stuck up on 1013 error if i use the tiny umbrella. now i m stuck up on DFU mode. and last error is 1013.

i tried to get out of recovery mode by using fix recovery in TINY umbrella and recboot. but nothing happened. please help

okay. but now how to restore that is my main concern..?
now when i am trying to get it into original software. i get into recovery mode now.
please help. i have tried again rec boot it again get restart and into the recovery mode.

1013 means you are blocking the apple verification servers, go into your HOSTS file and remove any references to gs.apple.com, save it and then restore

i got that. but now when i state the servers to default as gs.apple.com then it gives me 3194 error in starting.

no i m trying for 4.3.5 only mills. but this is showing this error.
will apple store help me. ?? or they will say ur warranty is void.
??

They will help you but its pretty easy to fix on your own. Just make sure you dont have any gs.apple.com lines in your HOSTS file, don't run TSS server and just hit regular restore in iTunes(dont shift+restore)

please help,

i tried downgrading my iphone 4 from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3, i have the shsh blobs saved on tinyumbrella for 4.3.3. i tried few guides online. i almost manage to restore the phone. the phone finish restore and one rebooting it get stuck in the DFU mode. i have tried to get out of recovery mode by using fix recovery in TINY umbrella and recboot. but nothing happened. please help

Make a custom 4.3.3 firmware with sn0wbreeze, start TSS server, put your device into Pwned-DFU mode with iReb or Redsn0w and then shift+restore the custom sn0wbreeze firmware

problem is i cant manage to get the phone out of DFU mode after the whole process and i have to restore it back to 4.3.5 from itunes. any solutions ??

i have tried Fixrecovery and recboot. no luck!!