What's new

So many errors restoring...

awesomer95

Reaction score
I recently unlocked my IEM unlocked my iphone and wanted to restore it. I get 3194 1600 1601. I can fix 3194 by adding gs.apple. I can fix 1600 by running in pwndfu mode and restoring. Now im stuck at 1601. Apparently you can get past the 1601 error by deleting the gs.apple line but then im stuck at error 3194. I tried running TSS sever on tiny umbrella while taking off the gs.apple line but still get error 1601.Please help, ive been at this for 4 hours no resolve.

3194 is fixed by removing the gs.apple.com lines and deleting the host.umbrella file. 160X is a driver issue, not a DFU issue. Uninstall your USB drivers, reboot your PC and plug your iPhone back in. Otherwise, you'll need to reinstall iTunes with a new driver fro your iPhone. If that doesn't work, you'll need to use another computer

What firmware are you trying to restore? 3194 can also pop up if you are attempting to restore an old firmware that is not being signed anymore. You should never manually add gs.apple.com to your HOSTS file, if you ever need to downgrade and you have the SHSH saved for the firmware you want to downgrade to, just use TinyUmbrella to block the Apple servers.