What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

for incoming call there are three options 1. answer 2. remind me 3. message but decline/reject is missing
does anyone have idea on this how to get it

for incoming call there are three options 1. answer 2. remind me 3. message but decline/reject is missing
does anyone have idea on this how to get it

IIRC, that option is only available in the lock screen. Otherwise you have to push the power button to send a call to VM or decline.

I just noticed something odd. I use my phone in French and in notification center , next destination does not exist ! It's no big deal for me as I didn't want to use it anyway. If I turn my phone to English , it's there !

I happen to really enjoy the new IOS7 update as well. Sure, it has its kinks and other little problems, but it really is interesting to play around with. I like the unique look to it as well. I can't wait to find out what else I can do that I couldn't in the older updates.

Perform a fresh restore. Backup your important data to iCloud. And restore through iCloud, not your iTunes backup Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk

I didn't preform the fresh restore yet, last night I switched phone to ICloud backup and plugged into pc to see if I could copy some pics that came over from my old phone. They weren't copied into the Camera Roll and the phone won't let me copy them into it. Only way I could find is to email each individual pic to my home email. Messed around with iTunes for a bit, not really a big fan of that piece of software.

Anyway, I am sure I will have to to do the fresh restore soon however today my phone didn't drain while I slept and battery consumption seems to be a bit better today, but considering I have pretty much all services off I'm not all that impressed. I have to admit that I am not all that happy that everything that I admired about this phone is now disabled. It is too bad that a higher capacity battery isn't available for these phones.

Sent from somewhere in the desert west of Phoenix AZ from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Thanks for the tip. I set mine to bold and it really helps. Again, not a fan of all the "whiteness"...and things definitely lag on my iPhone 4, but it's "OK". I respect the fact that some, like me, saw pics and videos and were skeptical, but I decided to download to see if it would grow on me. It's hard to truly experience the effect unless you have it running on your phone. People shouldn't be dissed because they don't like it and voice their opinions. Let's have some tolerance around here!
where to I go to set to bold?

Depending on which app you're using, simply tap the top of the keyboard and drag it down for say Messages.app. For other apps, you'd have to tap on an element of the app or the background of it.

Depending on which app you're using, simply tap the top of the keyboard and drag it down for say Messages.app. For other apps, you'd have to tap on an element of the app or the background of it.
i tried to tap the top of the keyboard and nothing happens. Maybe I'm doing it wrong!

A bit strong in my opinion, we all have a right to voice our opinions good or bad, lets keep this thread friendly folks.

You are right, I'm sorry! I got carried away with all these negative comments and it sounded harsh. I just find irritating when people get everything served right under their nose, it's free and still keep complaining. That's not and opinion!! As I said there were millions videos on YouTube and pictures and articles online and everyone knew or could search how the iOS was going to look like. Then decide whether to update or not. That's all I'm saying. And that's my opinion!
I will not comment on this matter anymore and once again I apologize.

Thanks for the tip. I set mine to bold and it really helps.

Again, not a fan of all the "whiteness"...and things definitely lag on my iPhone 4, but it's "OK". I respect the fact that some, like me, saw pics and videos and were skeptical, but I decided to download to see if it would grow on me. It's hard to truly experience the effect unless you have it running on your phone. People shouldn't be dissed because they don't like it and voice their opinions. Let's have some tolerance around here!

I also toggled on increase contrast. IMO it helps with the keyboard when texting.

I didn't like the look either after watching some youtube vids, reading some articles etc.....

but I upgraded anyway, put on a dark background and enabled bold.

It actually looks pretty good.

Non issue for me now and glad I upgraded to IOS 7.

I also use a darker background and increased the contrast (accessibility) it helps.
I am getting used to design but absolutely love how the phone performs. I have i5 and am happy to wait for i6.