What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

Anyone know how to prevent the lock screen photo from zooming in too much on iOS 7?
I can pick the part of the photo it zooms in on, but I can't prevent it from zooming like iOS 6.

What the heck... Disconnected from charge, didn't touch phone for 4 hours, went to use it was @ 94% - ck email and sent one txt, browsed this forum for a couple minutes - down to 86% !
It was ok for first couple days now all of sudden I'm watching the numbers on battery counter tick down. I am hoping this is an anomaly because this is not cool.

Sent from somewhere in the desert west of Phoenix AZ from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Read the initial post....

Q: My battery is draining so $$%^&* fast, it's so @#$%^&* annoying. How do I fix it.....

A: For previously stock or freshly restored users, turn off parallax (detailed above), turn off Location Services AND the Location Services System Settings. Also, navigate to Settings > General > Background App Refresh > Toggle everything off. This is the biggest battery drainer in all of iOS 7. Calibrate your battery a few times if necessary.

Read the initial post....

Willerz2 - I did all that the first night, I even shut off all notifications, which I'm not sure if that helps or not, I was going to turn that back on today until I saw the battery draining like it is.

I've been reading posts and googling for answers but so far nothing new.

Sent from somewhere in the desert west of Phoenix AZ from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Willerz2 - I did all that the first night, I even shut off all notifications, which I'm not sure if that helps or not, I was going to turn that back on today until I saw the battery draining like it is.

I've been reading posts and googling for answers but so far nothing new.

Perform a fresh restore. Backup your important data to iCloud. And restore through iCloud, not your iTunes backup

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk

I've been using iOS 7 on my iphone 5 for two days, and 35 hours on my iPad 4, and I'm still getting just over 30 hours of battery life. Apple did an amazing job with this release! :)
battery life on my iPad mini has been remarkable, but not on my iPhone 5

I didn't like the look either after watching some youtube vids, reading some articles etc.....

but I upgraded anyway, put on a dark background and enabled bold.

It actually looks pretty good.

Non issue for me now and glad I upgraded to IOS 7.

I udpdated both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S to iOS 7.0 overnight Wednesday/Thursday.
The iPad works fine but although the iPhone 4S behaves as a phone, I have normal voice and SMS functionality, it does not connect to the Internet. I and the local Vodafone shop have changed every setting we can think of and even removed and "cleaned" the SIM but it still does not connect. This affects many Apps, including iCloud, iMessage, etc. because many use the Internet connection.
As it does not connect I cannot use Apple's support functions so am stuck.
Has anyone experienced this or have any suggestions?

Most of you just complains, but you all could see and knew how the iOS7 was going to look like. There were no secrets about it! So if you saw it and didn't like the colours, you shouldn't have update then!!! I'm sick of these blah blah blah complains like little crying babies! If you r not happy switch to Samsung or whatever! iOS7 looks great to me!! I like changes and this one is really great. Especially on iPad it looks amazing! No glitches! I love the colours and backgrounds. I love the swiping thing to close and seems like it came to life a bit!!! I have nothing to complain! Plus it's free!!!!! If you didn't like the colours your shouldn't have updated!!!! Simple as that!!!! Go back to your caves then!!

Excellent! Renski33. You've hit the nail on the head. Can't agree with you more. I came from the android world a year ago when iPhone 5 was released. Best decision I ever made!! Absolutely without a doubt love my iPhone and even more now with iOS 7. Brilliant os! So much better than android. But, that's my personal opinion. Each has their own opinion to what they like. I did my homework on ios7 before I downloaded it on the 18th. I knew that some of the screens were not going to be splashed with a rainbow of color. However I did know what ios7 had to offer and what it was capable of accomplishing on my iPhone. I find ios7 to be amazing! So glad I have an iPhone! Truly the best!

Most of you just complains, but you all could see and knew how the iOS7 was going to look like. There were no secrets about it! So if you saw it and didn't like the colours, you shouldn't have update then!!! I'm sick of these blah blah blah complains like little crying babies! If you r not happy switch to Samsung or whatever! iOS7 looks great to me!! I like changes and this one is really great. Especially on iPad it looks amazing! No glitches! I love the colours and backgrounds. I love the swiping thing to close and seems like it came to life a bit!!! I have nothing to complain! Plus it's free!!!!! If you didn't like the colours your shouldn't have updated!!!! Simple as that!!!! Go back to your caves then!!
A bit strong in my opinion, we all have a right to voice our opinions good or bad, lets keep this thread friendly folks.

I didn't like the look either after watching some youtube vids, reading some articles etc.....

but I upgraded anyway, put on a dark background and enabled bold.

It actually looks pretty good.

Non issue for me now and glad I upgraded to IOS 7.

Thanks for the tip. I set mine to bold and it really helps.

Again, not a fan of all the "whiteness"...and things definitely lag on my iPhone 4, but it's "OK". I respect the fact that some, like me, saw pics and videos and were skeptical, but I decided to download to see if it would grow on me. It's hard to truly experience the effect unless you have it running on your phone. People shouldn't be dissed because they don't like it and voice their opinions. Let's have some tolerance around here!